+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Thanks. I should give her a call.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Okay. I have had 3 dreams in the last 5 nights about one of my best friends. The first dream involved her being arrested for drunk driving. In the next one her mother had a brain tumor and we both just broke down sobbing our hearts out over that. Then the third one she was sick. I haven't told her any of this, but I'm worried.

Wow... it definitely seems like you're picking up on some disturbance in her field. Maybe call and ask if everything's ok. Just say you've been having a lot of dreams about her and wanted to touch base. You don't have to tell her the dreams were disturbing.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Wow... it definitely seems like you're picking up on some disturbance in her field. Maybe call and ask if everything's ok. Just say you've been having a lot of dreams about her and wanted to touch base. You don't have to tell her the dreams were disturbing.
    I think I will. I have had synchronicity dreams in the past with people I have been close to, a niece, my mom and a boyfriend that I hadn't seen in years. Each time I dreamed about them in pain, they were experiencing something very emotionally and/or physically painful for them. I had no way of knowing except they appeared in pain and turmoil in my dream. I hope all is well.

FORT Fogey

I had an Amazing Race type of dream. I had to answer a lot of questions and/or go through thick vegetation up a hill to win something. Some people were advising me, but others were just staring at me. There weren't any cameras. I didn't like the people staring at me, and I was going to ask them to stop. Then I woke up. I read that seeing vegetation represents obstacles that one must overcome to grow as a person and move forward.

I wonder why you didn't like the people staring at you. Did you think they were judgmental or critical of you? Do you watch the Amazing Race?

Last night my dream was TOOO funny! Okay, this is so bizarre. I do not like the Kardashians at all. They are my least favorite people ever. So, I'm not sure why I dreamed that my ex, who has the same last name as Kim's ex, called me and wanted me to be in the room when Kim Kardashian delivered her baby!!!!!!!! For some crazy reason I went! I was there right in the middle of the whole whacky bunch and was there when the baby was born. LOL I'm almost afraid of what this means.

FORT Fogey

I watched a couple seasons of the Amazing Race. The racers were always tense, and I felt tense while watching it... so I stopped watching it. I think the dream represents trying to win the "game" of life. Also, when I talk to people in a variety of situations, and someone walks up to me and listens to me while looking at me... it makes my skin crawl. In my dream, I was sitting at a table and trying to get advice as to how to win the game, and some people decided they would listen in on everything, then watch the game. And, I read that celebrities could figure as symbols in dreams. I looked up what dreams about Kim Kardashian could mean. Kim Kardashian's talent is marketing herself. Dreaming about her could be a concern with how the outer self is presented to the world.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I had a dream I was a WWE wrestler, and I was in a match where I was continually sprayed in the face with pepper spray. Then right before I woke up, I vomited in my dream. I could even taste it. Then I started waking up and even when I was half awake I could still taste it. Then it disappeared once I was fully up.

And yes I was watching more WWE lately.

Bachelorwatcher, that's odd about Kim K, because I have been considering various marketing options! That's wild!

Johnny K, man you really were into that dream! Maybe you were just sick anyway and it caused you to dream of something that made you sick. Sometimes I dream I using the bathroom, and then I wake up and have to go very bad.

FORT Fogey

In my most recent dream, I had a lot of stuff strewn all over. I'm not sure where I was when the dream started, but soon I ended up in the bedroom of the house I grew up in. Some of my stuff consisted of library books that I hadn't returned, yearbooks, and pots and pans. I wasn't sure what one of the things that I was looking at was. I found the yearbooks on a shelf in the closet area of my bedroom. My bedroom actually never had a closet... there was just a bar that I hung my clothes on. One of my siblings was also in the dream. Her clothes were piled on the carpet in her bedroom. The yearbooks that I found were hers. I was going to throw her yearbooks away in the dream. (In real life, that particular sibling told my stalker sibling where I live, the name of my HMO, and the name of my dentist). In the dream, there was a yearbook picture of a girl wearing a prom dress and glasses. (In real life, that sibling wears glasses). There also was a picture of a deer surrounded by vegetation, and pointing a garden hose at a teacher. The teacher looked startled. I read that to see a deer in a dream symbolizes grace, compassion, gentleness and natural beauty. A hose symbolizes one's direction and expresses one's emotions. A hose represents renewal, rejuvenation and cleansing. I wrote this dream down right after I woke up.

+ Reply to Thread