+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Getting away from scary things
    You can do it!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    I'm just happy that I read that before I posted it because auto correct changed the word "ducked" into a word that rhymes but starts with an F.
    Sounds like you need to adjust the settings on your auto correct. It shouldn't default to the F bomb!

Hm, now I'm wondering if I should admit that I have actually programmed the word into my phone dictionary...
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

I just had another bizarre dream last night. I dreamed that I let this man, who I worked for about 15 years ago kiss me. In fact, it turned into numerous kisses after the first one! lol

I was never attracted to this man nor he to me back then........ I don't think. He was married with a child and I had zero interest in him then. I was involved with someone else at the time. We were good friends, but nothing more.. The last time I saw him was about 9 years ago. I can honestly say that I never even thought about him in any romantic way.

Then last night, I dreamed he was living in a highrise condo and was separated. I have no idea why I allowed his advances and then got into it big time. I was even shocked in my dream!

Debb: Such a fascinating dream! I wonder if you hear from or about this man in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Debb: Such a fascinating dream! I wonder if you hear from or about this man in the near future?
    It wouldn't matter if I did. I wish him well, but don't feel there would be anything there. That dream must have been about someone else. lol

I keep dreaming that I am on Project Runway.
    cablejockey likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Are you a judge, model or contestant on Project Runway?

I just dreamed that I was somewhere ... in California I think, and I was looking out a large window from somebody's office/apartment ... and looking at these violent waves crashing outside the window getting and higher and higher. I was nervous and concerned but the person in the office/apartment was not. The person resembled a good friend of mine who happens to live in California.

I found one interpretation of this and I don't like it. It said it means you have made a fatal error with an important decision. Fatal error?

Any other ideas?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I would think that somewhere in your subconscience, you are feeling something not so good is going to happen to your friend. It could be something annoying, or something emotional like a break-up or loss of a job--those waves crashing in may be your worries about them.

+ Reply to Thread