+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Is it possible that dreaming of a celebrity you do NOT like (like KK) is illustrating a character trait you don't like about her that you have?

Sorry! But often we see trait's in people even while awake ... that we don't like ... and the reason we recognize them is because it' mirroring a trait of our own.

For example, do you ever think someone is, say, talking too much and then realize you can be verbose too?

Look at that dream and see.
    Lizard likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think eating berries will help good dreams. I have had nice dreams lately where I felt secure and engaged in random things.
    You can do it!

Interesting about the meaning of dreaming you're in a car that's too fast/out of control. I have had many dreams over the years (not recently) where I was in the back seat of a car out of control and had to lean over the seat to steer. Hmmmm.
    Count your blessings!

I've had some crazy dreams since I've been on pain killers but I had one the other night that scared the you know what out of me.
    I was walking home from the pharmacy and an Asian gang started chasing me and throwing knives at me. I was running and running and finally ducked in between 2 parked cars to hide. I was there for a minute then looked to my right, all was clear, I looked to my left and came face to face with one of the gang members...
    Then I woke up. It felt so real that it took me a long time to go back to sleep.

Yikes! I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep after that one!
    Count your blessings!

I think something in your day had stressed you Nor. And I think it has nothing to do with gangs. You just want to feel safe.
    NorwIndian likes this.
    You can do it!

I'm just happy that I read that before I posted it because auto correct changed the word "ducked" into a word that rhymes but starts with an F.
    Ellen likes this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    I'm just happy that I read that before I posted it because auto correct changed the word "ducked" into a word that rhymes but starts with an F.

But mods, it's NOT an infraction; it's autocorrect!
    NorwIndian likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    I've had some crazy dreams since I've been on pain killers but I had one the other night that scared the you know what out of me.
    I was walking home from the pharmacy and an Asian gang started chasing me and throwing knives at me. I was running and running and finally ducked in between 2 parked cars to hide. I was there for a minute then looked to my right, all was clear, I looked to my left and came face to face with one of the gang members...
    Then I woke up. It felt so real that it took me a long time to go back to sleep.
    The gang chasing you might mean that things are piling up and overwhelming you. The Asian part ... I am not sure ... but when I was in the hospital a lot of the nursing/nursing assistant staff was Asian ... many from the Philippines. I also had a home Physical Therapist as well .. and she was the best of all of them.
    I think that might all be tied with the overwhelming nature of your injuries.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I've dreamt, twice now, that the most disturbing movie I know of in real life (so vulgar, awful, and inhumane that it was banned in a number of countries) was being sold in a big event in a local electronics and movie store. There were shelves stacked full with copies of this movie, and in the first dream I remember one of the clerks there announcing that they were going to have a large viewing party of the movie and whoever wanted to watch could stay.

Then I remember wanting to get out of there as fast as possible.

Now, I say "know of in real life" because I have never seen this movie and don't ever want to. I know what the plot is and that alone is enough to sicken me.

So yeah. Strange?

+ Reply to Thread