+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: What does my dream mean?

I had a dream I went to a Jerry Springer taping with a group of drug dealing friends who somehow got a VIP access to the show. At the taping were two former classmates I recognized.

Now let me clarify that I don't actually have any drug dealing friends.

But it was a nice break from the bad dreams I've been having recently.

What a fun dream!
    I love having kooky dreams from which I wake up giggling.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah and the funny thing is, I hate the Jerry Springer show.

I wouldn't watch it in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Yeah and the funny thing is, I hate the Jerry Springer show.

I wouldn't watch it in real life.
    Now *that's* funny!
    Yikes...I wonder if this is some sort of new secret marketing tool like back in the early days of TV when they used to do subliminal glimpses?
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I had a dream I went to a Jerry Springer taping with a group of drug dealing friends who somehow got a VIP access to the show. At the taping were two former classmates I recognized.

Now let me clarify that I don't actually have any drug dealing friends.

But it was a nice break from the bad dreams I've been having recently.
    When I think of Jerry Springer, first thing that pops up is exposure--people let too much of their personal stuff out on that show! What is the first thing JS makes you think of? Maybe that will help explain your dream....

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    When I think of Jerry Springer, first thing that pops up is exposure--people let too much of their personal stuff out on that show (Jerry Springer) What is the first thing JS makes you think of? Maybe that will help explain your dream....
    Who needs Jerry Springer when Facebook is available ? ( I need a snarky/sarcastic/zingy smiley)

BTW I mostly agree that a characteristic associated with Jerry Springer is what JohnnyK's dream is about. It also can mean something just the opposite such as people you are stuck with who bore you?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

I had a dream about walking through an area with a lot of vegetation and overgrowth. While I was walking/climbing over the vegetation, I saw some people sleeping in some type of building that was partly open. I didn't want the people to wake up and see me. Then I dreamt about riding in car that was going too fast. I told the driver that they were going too fast.

I read that to see vegetation in a dream represents obstacles that I must overcome in order to grow as a person and move forward. To see someone sleeping in a dream is a reflection of my subconscious mind. It means I might not be alert or informed about a particular situation. To dream about riding in a car means that I have a passive role in how my life is going.

I think I have read that reading a car is being driven too fast may show that you feel something are out of your control. I think many people fear that. I sometimes dream I am driving, but my car brakes don't work. Scary. lol

Last night I had the most BIZARRE dream ever! The reason is that I dreamed about my least favorite celebrity. This is a person I try to avoid. I really detest her and wish she would go away. You guessed it. Kim Kardashian!!!!! I dreamed that I went on vacation with her family!!!!!!!! We were staying in a town in Kentucky! It was in a regular ranch style brick house, nothing fancy. It wasn't on water, though there was a lake in town. I rode with her and Kourtney to take a check to the rental company. Inside I looked at soveniers. I asked her why there were no camera people following. She didn't answer.

When we got back to the vacation home, Kim poured kerosene into a candle holder and almost blew up the house. What an odd thing to dream. I guess I should consider it a nighmare, but in my dream, I didn't dislike her. And in my dream, she acted ditsy, but not fake like she really acts.

I have read that when you dream about a celebrity that you don't like, that you may like some character trait about them. I dont't believe that, because there's really nothing about KK that I like at all. lol
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-11-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    Lizard likes this.

FORT Fogey

I read that a car in a dream is a symbol of the self, the direction we are headed in our lives. I also read that a dream of brake failure is a metaphor for feelings of being out of control regarding some aspect of your life.

Yes, being a passenger in a car in my dream means that someone or something else is "steering," or in control of my life. I don't think that I'm in control of many, or most, aspects of my life. I've had dreams of celebrities... most of my celebrity dreams are about celebrities that I like watching on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I had a dream about walking through an area with a lot of vegetation and overgrowth. While I was walking/climbing over the vegetation, I saw some people sleeping in some type of building that was partly open. I didn't want the people to wake up and see me. Then I dreamt about riding in car that was going too fast. I told the driver that they were going too fast.

I read that to see vegetation in a dream represents obstacles that I must overcome in order to grow as a person and move forward. To see someone sleeping in a dream is a reflection of my subconscious mind. It means I might not be alert or informed about a particular situation. To dream about riding in a car means that I have a passive role in how my life is going.
    Walking past those people sleeping and yet you didnt want them to wake up and see you was kind of eerie and like something out of a spooky movie. I wonder if you had any sense of what would have happened if someone had woken up and seen you....

+ Reply to Thread