+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

FORT Fogey

Re: What does my dream mean?

I got this from a dream interpretation website... to see a firefighter in one's dream represents one's higher self. (There were about four or five firefighters in my dream). Those who dream of firefighters supposedly are experiencing a period of cleansing and purification. Also, the website states that the firefighter is the symbol of a true hero and of hope.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I got this from a dream interpretation website... to see a firefighter in one's dream represents one's higher self. (There were about four or five firefighters in my dream). Those who dream of firefighters supposedly are experiencing a period of cleansing and purification. Also, the website states that the firefighter is the symbol of a true hero and of hope.
    That means your dream was pretty good then. Do you know any firefighters?

I had something quite bizarre happen to me. Within the last week, I have on TWO occasions dreamed that our door bell rang. Once it was in the middle of the night. I hopped up and looked out and nothing was there. Then it happened again this morning. No one else heard it, so I know it was in my dream, but it seemed so real. It sounded just like the real doorbell! I could have sworn it was real. I want it stop though. I don't like awakening to a doorbell that isn't really ringing.

I researched and apparently, I am open to new opportunities that may be on the horizon. Sounds good to me.

FORT Fogey

Your dream also sounds positive! I don't know any firefighters. I went to open houses at several fire stations. I wanted to find out what firefighters were really like. Only one firefighter, an assistant fire chief, seemed to be aware of, and to somewhat care about, health benefits for everybody. About cleansing, purification and hope... doesn't everybody, or most people, want to improve themselves? Don't most people hope that their lives will be better?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

A couple years ago I woke up to "music playing". It was a couple second loop of some song. Can't remember any lyrics or anything.
    cablejockey likes this.

I had a VERY good dream last night. It was odd though. I dreamed that one of my girlfriends who is married, went on a date with Robert Plant, although she didn't seem to be interested in him. She brought him to my house. I was there with many family members. She didn't seem to be the least bit interested in him, so he began talking to me. We all decided to go out and my father drove. We had to drive down this steep cliff that had many large rocks on it. We finally made it safely. Robert and I sat together and began watching tv once we arrived at this place. He had colored his hair black and asked how I liked it. I told him that I really preferred his blonde locks, but that any color looked good on him. He said he liked my blonde hair. I could tell we would become a couple.

(In real life I have tickets to see Robert in concert in July.)

No doorbells rang either. I'm happy!

FORT Fogey

I had a dream about several outdoor "auditoriums." The buildings had shared walls. The floors consisted of lawns and trees. None of the buildings had roofs. A roof symbolizes security and protection. I knew I didn't belong in any of the buildings. I propped a door open so that it wouldn't stay closed. In real life, I had a dentist appointment the next day.

FORT Fogey

I had a dream about a key and a house. In the dream, I was the keeper of the key. I could decide who belonged in the house, and, I kept the key in a place that would be hard to find. I read that to dream about being a keeper of keys predicts a position of authority. I had that dream soon after a dentist appointment, but I don't know if there was a connection.
    cablejockey likes this.

I had another great, but odd dream last night. I dreamed that I was competing in the Olympics in Austraila! My event was swimming and I had to dive into the water on a beach for my race. It was odd, because I was on the beach and I had to run into the water for a good ways to get to a place deep enough to swim. I made it though and I swam out into the ocean. Half way back I became terrified a shark would attack me, so I kept swimming and when I got back they clocked my time and it was very good. I was sure I would win a medal for the USA! I am far from an olympic swimmer. lol

FORT Fogey

I read that dreaming about swimming towards the shore means that you will do well in business and financial affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I read that dreaming about swimming towards the shore means that you will do well in business and financial affairs.
    OMG! THat's great news! I hope it's true!

And the sharks in the water part.....I'm an attorney so I get that part. lol

+ Reply to Thread