+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: What does my dream mean?

I've been having pretty frustrating dreams the last couple nights. I wake up angry and completely shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I had a dream that I uploaded a pic of myself somewhere and then a bunch of girls (and a couple guys) from all the sites I go to messaged me wanting to have interactions with me and flirting with me. I think even in my dream I thought it was unrealistic

Well it sure was.
    Sometimes dreams like this mean we are wanting to reach out to others and make connections. Or on some level not entirely conscious, you have noticed someone noticing you'1

I keep dreaming about macking out with Adam Levine, seriously. LOL If ever I wished a dream could come true!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Sometimes dreams like this mean we are wanting to reach out to others and make connections. Or on some level not entirely conscious, you have noticed someone noticing you'1
    Well, lately I have been losing who were once my friends. Again. There's only one person I go out and see now. So that could be something.

I am not one to dream often, and even less so do I recollect more than a snippet of a dream... I don't remember the whole of my dream last night, but it was weird enough that it woke me up.

I was in an elevator that for some reason could only go 10 floors at a time, then I would have to get out and get in another elevator to keep going. I switched elevators a lot and the more I did, the more frustrated and I was that I was not getting where I needed to be. I don't think that I was trying to get away from anything, and I have no idea what I was going to, but not being able to get there caused an awful lot of anxiety. The dream ended with me running down a wide long hallway very devoid of anything. I was definitely running towards something, and I wanted to be there, but at the same time I was not happy about it. I remember that I felt like I should feel relief because I was finally getting where I had been trying to get, but what I felt was more like despair. I woke up before I got to the end of the hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    I am not one to dream often, and even less so do I recollect more than a snippet of a dream... I don't remember the whole of my dream last night, but it was weird enough that it woke me up.

I was in an elevator that for some reason could only go 10 floors at a time, then I would have to get out and get in another elevator to keep going. I switched elevators a lot and the more I did, the more frustrated and I was that I was not getting where I needed to be. I don't think that I was trying to get away from anything, and I have no idea what I was going to, but not being able to get there caused an awful lot of anxiety. The dream ended with me running down a wide long hallway very devoid of anything. I was definitely running towards something, and I wanted to be there, but at the same time I was not happy about it. I remember that I felt like I should feel relief because I was finally getting where I had been trying to get, but what I felt was more like despair. I woke up before I got to the end of the hall.
    Have you felt that its difficult to get ahead in your life? Many things getting in the way of success or your goals? It sounds like you want to get ahead in life, but you have to switching your methods, and are running down this road but with no idea of where you are going. Thats the over all feeling I get from your dream.....
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Have you felt that its difficult to get ahead in your life? Many things getting in the way of success or your goals? It sounds like you want to get ahead in life, but you have to switching your methods, and are running down this road but with no idea of where you are going. Thats the over all feeling I get from your dream.....
    That's very likely. My job is currently very open ended. Everyone around me keeps getting cut due to down-sizing, but they always reassure me that I am not in harm's way. The next plan is to consolidate our facility and another one in another city into one located about 45 minutes from where I am right now. However they don't know when this move will be... the building isn't even built yet! They have asked me if I would be willing to commute, which I have said yes to, but I'm not sure I meant it.

I have recurring dreams too. Some I've had since childhood. In one I would try to make a phone call, but it wouldn't go through. I would try over and over and the call would not work properly. So frustrating.

My angry dreams come in phases. I will have them for awhile and then they'll go away. If I'm not around people who annoy me, I don't have the dreams normally. lol

If you were dreaming a lot that your phone call wasnt going thru and you kept trying, it makes me think that you were trying to tell someone something but they weren't listening or noticing you were trying to talk to them.
    I used to have a dream for years about going to this town where I knew everyone and it was so familiar, but when I wake up, its not a place I have ever been to!
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I had a dream about some firefighters who were examining the engine of a fire truck. They were trying to figure out how they could maintain the engine so that the fire truck would last as long as possible. I had a car that I took very good care of. My car finally needed a new engine, which would have been very expensive. I decided not to get a new engine. I guess the dream was really about my car. I think I dreamt about firefighters because I always thought that they were helpful. After talking to several firefighters, I found out that most of them are against universal health care. One firefighter even told me that universal health care is communism.
    cablejockey likes this.

+ Reply to Thread