+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: What does my dream mean?

I'm actually not a big fan of Jodie Foster. I don't dislike her by any means but to me she's not really special, if you know what I mean.

I had a similar dream a long time ago about Chris Martin (Coldplay singer). There have been others but I can't exactly remember who they were. I think Adam Sandler was one, who I actually do like, even though his movies suck.

The Jodie Foster thing is a mystery. I would just be guessing that perhaps it was deep in your memory that she played in a movie, where she was near a bombing, had a child in danger, tracked down a killer, etc. ALSO, I recall that in the early hours after the bombing, the news showed a photograph of a supposed victim in Boston of a young girl with blonde hair, not unlike Jodie Foster used to appear in her twenties. I later heard there was mix-up of that photograph with the real deceased girl. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The Jodie Foster thing is a mystery. I would just be guessing that perhaps it was deep in your memory that she played in a movie, where she was near a bombing, had a child in danger, tracked down a killer, etc. ALSO, I recall that in the early hours after the bombing, the news showed a photograph of a supposed victim in Boston of a young girl with blonde hair, not unlike Jodie Foster used to appear in her twenties. I later heard there was mix-up of that photograph with the real deceased girl. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Somehow the hospital confused the deceased young woman (Krystal) with her best friend (Karen). They told Krystal's family that Krystal survived and they were operating on her leg. When they let the parents into the ICU, they realized it wasn't their daughter. When they asked where Krystal was .... they waited about an hour and a detective came in with a picture and asked her folks if it was Krystal. It was and she was deceased.

There have been photos of Krystal .... but Karen's face has been blurred out in photos. I am sure she and her family are overwhelmed and consumed with the tragedy of all of this for both families.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm actually not a big fan of Jodie Foster. I don't dislike her by any means but to me she's not really special, if you know what I mean.

I had a similar dream a long time ago about Chris Martin (Coldplay singer). There have been others but I can't exactly remember who they were. I think Adam Sandler was one, who I actually do like, even though his movies suck.

My main point/guess was that dreaming of the death(s) had something to do with weddings or marriage. Whether or not you are a fan is really inconsequential. I am thinking maybe you heard/read/or saw something about those celebs ... probably didn't pay much attention ... but that is why they turned up in your dream(s).

Mohandas Gandhi

Thank you for your info on the mix up of the deceased girl. I can't seem to locate the photo that was initially released.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thank you for your info on the mix up of the deceased girl. I can't seem to locate the photo that was initially released.
    Maybe the picture was out there and after this fiasco they started blurring her face out?
    Debb70 likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Two nights ago I had a bad dream that I was back in the hospital, where I felt everyone was against me and I cried. This actually happened in real life two or three weeks ago. I spent a night and a half a day in the hospital.

Then last night I had a dream where there was some Native American tribal war going on, and to keep safe I had to stay in some lodge with a number of people, one of which was a beautiful Native girl. Not sure what that means. But it didn't upset me as much as the dream before.

FORT Fogey

A couple of nights ago I had a dream about a piano. I read that could mean that I want a harmonious life. In the dream the piano book didn't have musical notes, but a series of pictures of a few keys on a piano keyboard. There were about three piano keys in each picture. I don't recall hearing a piano in the dream. I don't recall if I tried playing the piano in the dream. In the dream I was just looking at the pictures of the groups of piano keys. I"ve never had that type of dream before.

I had a dream that I uploaded a pic of myself somewhere and then a bunch of girls (and a couple guys) from all the sites I go to messaged me wanting to have interactions with me and flirting with me. I think even in my dream I thought it was unrealistic

Well it sure was.

FORT Fogey

I had a dream where I found another bedroom, with a bed in it, that I hadn't seen before. I don't know if the bedroom was in the place where I live now, or somewhere else. The walls of the bedroom didn't go all the way up to the ceiling.

+ Reply to Thread