+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

I'm Here, that's a wild story about the palm reader! Unless I was 100% trusting of the hyptonist, I wouldn't do it.

I was hypnotized once and everything was fine, until he mentioned asking me about things in my past that are in my subconscious. I FREAKED OUT! He quickly said he would not do that. I calmed down, but that fear tells me that there is something there I don't want to know. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm Here, that's a wild story about the palm reader! Unless I was 100% trusting of the hyptonist, I wouldn't do it.

I was hypnotized once and everything was fine, until he mentioned asking me about things in my past that are in my subconscious. I FREAKED OUT! He quickly said he would not do that. I calmed down, but that fear tells me that there is something there I don't want to know. lol
    *shakes head*

NOWAY!! No how... not gonna... never happen... nope NoPe NOPE....

I cannot be trusted... what I might say....

*cracks up laughing*

A gals has to keep some secrets... and I am quite the chatterbox.... when awake... I CANNOT imagine how I would be... without control.

Debb.... I don't know how you did that. You really must have trusted that person.

A few times this month I have had dreams of my previous employment. I hated my job... well, actually I didn't hate the job... I couldn't stand my boss. But I was there for a long time... and it paid well enough. *makes face*

Long story short... I hired a woman for a position. She and the boss started dating... she convinced the boss that she could/should do my job.... my position ended.

Who would have thought that by hiring this person, that I was actually finding my replacement? I WASN'T screwing the boss... but boy DID I GET SCREWED!!!!!
    beerbelly likes this.

DEBB: I have read about past life regressions. And I saw a chubby sarcastic English comedian who tours India and places do it on tv. It seemed real, not something he would make up......I am only trusting about it to read about it on the internet. Many good thoughts to it....worth a google look. And I believe natal charts tell us a lot about our propensities for to be aware of things we can specificly work on ourselves. Mine is my patience and listening. I need to be quiet so I can listen and learn.

I'M HERE: I am so sorry I'm here. I think a good mental exercise for all of us is to think good thoughts. It rewards ourselves and reduces our stress. it was remnants of bad thoughts that caused you to have the bad dream. Let the others be the owner of their behavior. There are good people that would not do that.
    Last edited by Lizard; 02-27-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Debb70 likes this.
    You can do it!

Lizard, this is interesting information about the past life regressions! I have always wondered what in my actual life that could frighten me so. I had a fairly charmed early childhood. I had one thing upset me, but I recall that event fine. It's definitely something to consider.

Odd. I had a dream that an old flame married me. It was a surprise wedding - I don't know why. He said 'that's the best $300 I have ever spent (for the ring and wedding). After that, I had such a pining for him. Overwhelming!

And the next day, he contacted me on LinkedIn.
    Debb70 likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Wow! Have you had semi-psychic dreams before? Did you respond to his LinkedIn contact?
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Sometimes. And yes I responded
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I've had those kind of dreams that I think are synchronicity type dreams. Years ago, I had about 3 in a 4 year period. It was so bizarre.

The first time I had this horrible feeling of fear. All I could see was my 7 year-old niece with her hands on a glass windshield, and blood on the glass. Her little sister was there too. I called her mom a few days later. I didn't say why. I didn't want to upset her. I just asked how they were doing. Her mom told me my niece was scheduled to have her tonsils out and was sleep walking from the anxiety. She had been sleep waking in the night knocking on the glass windows in her room and crying about having her tonsils cut out.

The second time, all I could see was my mother. She and I were both having horrible fear and overwhelming sadness. I felt like my heart would burst. The next day I called my mom as we lived in different cities and had not talked in weeks. She told me she had received a prank call in the middle of the night in which someone told her one of her best friends had died. She believed it for a little while and almost lost it.

The third time it happened, I was feeling terrified and sad in my dream. All I could see was my ex-boyfriend. He was standing in front of me, but saying nothing. I had no idea why he and I were so scared. I was seeing someone new and didn't even have a number for my ex. He worked in another state. It gave me a very unsettled feeling. About a week later, he called me and told me that the day before my dream, he had been broadsided by a car and almost killed. He had surgery and survived.

If I hadn't experienced it, I wouldn't believe it.
    cablejockey likes this.

This doesn't have anything to do with a dream, but it is such a strange coincidence that I've always wondered if there was more to it (your post reminded me of it). The last long-term relationship I was in before I got married, my boyfriend was hit by a car when he was riding his bike with resulting brain surgery. I later found out that the previous two boyfriends I had before him had brain trauma on the same day... one from a high fever causing seizures, and one from being in a car accident.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread