+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I love those kinds of dreams...

I remember those sort of dreams.... I had them before I was married. I would wake up and want to fall back to sleep immediately so that I could hopefully rejoin the dream. My favorite dreams where those of "forbidden fruit" sort of dreams.
    You know... when they involved a person you couldn't or shouldn't have.

Now that I'm married... I have some great dreams... but NOT as often. I wonder why that is????? Is it because I have what I want????
    Yeah, maybe you have exactly what you want. Perhaps you have been there, done that and are quite content with what you have. We should all be so lucky. lol
    Lizard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, maybe you have exactly what you want. Perhaps you have been there, done that and are quite content with what you have. We should all be so lucky. lol

*ponders* I have definitely NOT been ALL there OR done ALL that... but I will admit... it IS a real treat when those type of dreams or that certain somebody shows up... unexpectedly.

When I think upon my dreams.... as of late..... there has been a certain somebody showing up in my dreams... and is always trying to hand me a note. A note that I never get to read. Its driving me crazy.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I dream a lot more about negative things than positive things.

I'm Here: I hope you get a chance to read the note sometime soon. I'm dying to know what it says. Have you ever considered hypnotism? I did once. It was bizarre. It wasn't completely a good experience.

Sometimes I have negative dreams, but not usually. I have had a few dreams that I got so angry with a person, that when I awoke I was still angry. Even though I knew it was a dream, I had to talk myself out of the anger!

I had a dream about Geraldo Rivera last night.....thoughts?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

I had a dream where a dentist was digging up someone or supervising the digging. I read that digging up a body could mean thinking about old problems or something from one's past. I watched a true story crime TV show the night before the dream, and I think about dentists a lot. I have had many unethical dentists. I now have a gum boil by the botched root canal. I have had a gum boil before by that same botched root canal.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Are you a fan of his? Then it could be a positive dream. Or are you thinking of digging up an empty old vault?

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post

OH MY. Hmmmmm.....that's an odd one.

Bachelorwatcher. If you have had bad experiences with dentists, then I can imagine your dreams of them could be very disturbing.

For some reason Friday night I dreamed of Mark Roffalo. (Actor) I have no idea why. I like him, but he's not my favorite. I dreamed that I found a photo of he and I together as teenagers and I had sent him a card with it attached many years ago. When I showed it to him in my dream he was so flattered that I had a copy of it from so long ago. How bizarre.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm Here: I hope you get a chance to read the note sometime soon. I'm dying to know what it says. Have you ever considered hypnotism? I did once. It was bizarre. It wasn't completely a good experience.

Sometimes I have negative dreams, but not usually. I have had a few dreams that I got so angry with a person, that when I awoke I was still angry. Even though I knew it was a dream, I had to talk myself out of the anger!

Debb... I'm DYING to know what the note says too.... URRRRGHHHH!!!! However, that certain somebody or the note have not entered my dreams since then....

Hypnotism??? NOWAY! I am way toooooo scared!!!! Who knows what I might say.....

Once... when I was younger... WAY YOUNGER... I had my palm read. It was such a bad reading.... so far nothing has come true... but only time will tell. The fortune teller said... I was going to fall in love with a guy with brown hair and he was going to get divorced to be with me. Well... my hubby DID have brown hair.. but he was TOTALLY 100% single. NEVER BEEN MARRIED. The fortune teller also said... I have a very short life line. Soo... I'm waiting on that part. And she ending the reading say... I was "trouble trouble trouble".

What the hell????????????????????? *shrugs* I am a purrrfect angel!!!!!! *points to halo*

+ Reply to Thread