+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 579
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

  1. #221
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,567

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    OMG. That's scary. I hate dreams in which I can't move something. I have read that it's because our muscles are actually paralyzed when we sleep. It's supposedly to keep us from hurting ourselves while we are sleeping. So when our legs won't move, that's why.

    I used to have a recurring dream that I was trying to make an important phone call, but the phone was broken or the call would not go through and I would desperately try over and over. I haven't had one of those in awhile.

  2. #222
    FORT Fogey cablejockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    ontario canada
    Posts
    1,814

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    Debb: Maybe you finally got the message thru to whoever you were trying to call in your dreams--in real life?

  3. #223
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,567

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Debb: Maybe you finally got the message thru to whoever you were trying to call in your dreams--in real life?
    Good theory. I'll have to think about that one though. I'm not sure what it was.

  4. #224
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    I remember there were times I woke up, or partially "woke up", when I couldn't talk or open my eyes, but realized I was awake.

  5. #225
    FORT Fogey cablejockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    ontario canada
    Posts
    1,814

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I remember there were times I woke up, or partially "woke up", when I couldn't talk or open my eyes, but realized I was awake.
    I've had that feeling too where I couldnt move but I was awake--very weird, very creepy.
    JohnnyK likes this.

  6. #226
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    Yes. There are also times when I'm half-asleep and I can't move my head. Even if I can, very slowly trying to move it side to side. Other times when I am half-asleep, I hear and feel some rough scratching on my bed right beside me, but I know nothing's there because nothing caused it.

  7. #227
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,342

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    I dreamt about the internet in my most recent dream. I had been getting to sites through a site which had an easy to remember name. The new site that I go through is a series of letters. In my dream, I had a hard time remembering the letters.

    I then dreamt about the Beverly Hillbillies. I watch that show sometimes. In my dream there was a group of people dressed in rags. I knew they were the hillbillies. Then somebody said my name. I don't remember any other details. I should have written the dream down after I woke up.

  8. #228
    Best Buddies Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Nap Time
    Posts
    13,319

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    I've been having a lot of anxiety dreams lately... different topics, but all the same level of anxiety. I'm not sure what I'm so anxious about in real life that's transmitting into dreams. My dreams are usually quite pleasant.
    Count your blessings!

  9. #229
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,567

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    I have had a lot of anxiety lately too, but last night, even though I"m suffering from a sinus infection, I had a GREAT dream.

    I was going to see a movie with some girlfriends, but there was something that prevented it once we arrived. The movie theater looked more like a large hotel lobby, but they were still planning to show the movie. My friends began to annoy me.

    Then I was alone in an office with an old boyfriend. (Truth be told, the love of my life. We parted many years ago due to circumstances out of our control.) We were discussing business, but then we grew very close and he kissed me very gentlely on the lips. It was so intense. It felt so real as if all of his feelings for me were contained in the kiss.

    I can't stop thinking about it!
    I'm here likes this.

  10. #230
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: What does my dream mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have had a lot of anxiety lately too, but last night, even though I"m suffering from a sinus infection, I had a GREAT dream.

    I was going to see a movie with some girlfriends, but there was something that prevented it once we arrived. The movie theater looked more like a large hotel lobby, but they were still planning to show the movie. My friends began to annoy me.

    Then I was alone in an office with an old boyfriend. (Truth be told, the love of my life. We parted many years ago due to circumstances out of our control.) We were discussing business, but then we grew very close and he kissed me very gentlely on the lips. It was so intense. It felt so real as if all of his feelings for me were contained in the kiss.

    I can't stop thinking about it!

    I love those kinds of dreams...

    I remember those sort of dreams.... I had them before I was married. I would wake up and want to fall back to sleep immediately so that I could hopefully rejoin the dream. My favorite dreams where those of "forbidden fruit" sort of dreams.
    You know... when they involved a person you couldn't or shouldn't have.

    Now that I'm married... I have some great dreams... but NOT as often. I wonder why that is????? Is it because I have what I want????

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.