+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

FORT Fogey

Re: What does my dream mean?

In my most recent dream, if people were willing to slide off of a roof into a swimming pool, they could win a million dollars. I, along with everyone else, was aware of the conditions to win the money... but that was the entire dream... just being aware. Then I woke up.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I had some weird dream about some hunting reality show in a forest or something.

Then I had a dream I had an appointment with some scientist on the 26th floor. But the elevator floor buttons were like 1-5 and then jump up to 25 and 26. But the 26th floor was a lot higher than any 26th floor would be.

What does this mean?

FORT Fogey

I dreamt that an actress from a soap opera that I used to watch, was going to be on a bus that I was going to get on. When I got on the bus, the actress had already gotten off. I looked up dream interpretations for dreaming about actors, and there was a variety of interpretations. I've had dreams about other actors from that show. Sometimes I dreamt that I was part of the show, and other dreams were a combination of real life and being part of the storyline on the show.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I dreamt that an actress from a soap opera that I used to watch, was going to be on a bus that I was going to get on. When I got on the bus, the actress had already gotten off. I looked up dream interpretations for dreaming about actors, and there was a variety of interpretations. I've had dreams about other actors from that show. Sometimes I dreamt that I was part of the show, and other dreams were a combination of real life and being part of the storyline on the show.
    Maybe you wanted to be going where the actress was going? The fact that she got off the bus as you got on, makes one think that you cant go where she is....I'd love to dream about some of the people from All My Children but I never have.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I had some weird dream about some hunting reality show in a forest or something.

Then I had a dream I had an appointment with some scientist on the 26th floor. But the elevator floor buttons were like 1-5 and then jump up to 25 and 26. But the 26th floor was a lot higher than any 26th floor would be.

What does this mean?
    Dreaming about elevators could mean you are going places in your personal or professional life. The fact that there was no button for the 25th floor sounds as if your goal is impossible or going to be very difficult? I found an interesting link to dreams about elevators.
    How to Interpret Elevator Dreams | Suite101
    JohnnyK likes this.

I had a dream last night that made me angry and hurt. It was so unsettling that I'm not sure I want to know what it means.

I dreamed I was living in a house that belonged to my grandfather, who was alive then, but in reality is deceased. It was snowing outside and I came home from work and discovered that my grandfather had sold my house and moved it from the lot!!!!!! Various family members were on the property working on the soil. They kept avoiding the question as to what happened, even though I was frantic! It took me a long time to find out. I couldn't figure it out. They told me that he GAVE it to this preacher so he could give it to a homeless person. They didn't even get my clothes out! No one even told me it was going to happen, even though they all knew, including my parents!

This is the most bizarre dream I have ever had, because it doen't sound like something that would happen in my family. I was my grandfather's favorite and no way he would do that to me. What an odd dream! I did watch several of those Love it or List It episodes last night. And one episode was about a guy who lived in his grandmother's home and didn't want to leave it. I guess that was the basis. lol
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Maybe you wanted to be going where the actress was going? The fact that she got off the bus as you got on, makes one think that you cant go where she is....I'd love to dream about some of the people from All My Children but I never have.
    The actress was riding the bus home from the studio. It was a local bus when the actress was riding it, but when I got on the bus, it was a long distance bus, since I don't live anywhere near L. A. Thank you for your analysis. When I looked up dream interpretation for dreams about actors, there must have been at least five or six different interpretations. Typically dreams have maybe one or two possible interpretations. Since I once had a dream about looking for proof that a certain character on the show was guilty... maybe in a way my subconscious perceives soap operas as "real."
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I had a dream last night that made me angry and hurt. It was so unsettling that I'm not sure I want to know what it means. I dreamed I was living in a house that belonged to my grandfather, who was alive then, but in reality is deceased. It was snowing outside and I came home from work and discovered that my grandfather had sold my house and moved it from the lot!!!!!! Various family members were on the property working on the soil. They kept avoiding the question as to what happened, even though I was frantic! It took me a long time to find out. I couldn't figure it out. They told me that he GAVE it to this preacher so he could give it to a homeless person. They didn't even get my clothes out! No one even told me it was going to happen, even though they all knew, including my parents! This is the most bizarre dream I have ever had, because it doen't sound like something that would happen in my family. I was my grandfather's favorite and no way he would do that to me. What an odd dream! I did watch several of those Love it or List It episodes last night. And one episode was about a guy who lived in his grandmother's home and didn't want to leave it. I guess that was the basis. lol
    My situation, my dreams, are the opposite of yours. The house that I lived in from the ages of three to eight, was removed/"thrown away," because of eminent domain. In my dreams the house is still there. I've never had a dream about the parking lot, which is what our house was replaced with. According to dreammoods.com, to dream that a house has disappeared indicates that you are not feeling grounded, that you feel uprooted by a particular circumstance or relationship in your life.
    cablejockey and Debb70 like this.

Does anyone have wild action packed dreams but once awake in the morning, cannot be recalled? I know I have a lot of dreams but I cant remember them come morning.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Does anyone have wild action packed dreams but once awake in the morning, cannot be recalled? I know I have a lot of dreams but I cant remember them come morning.
    Whenever I recall a dream while waking up, the "storyline" of the dream is just ending... but, typically when I wake up I don't recall any dreams. My dreams aren't action packed or fast paced.

+ Reply to Thread