+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

I have never had kids. I am 47. In my lifetime I have had about 3 dreams where I would have a baby and be do happy. Then the baby would go away....No I do not plan on having kids...just maybe want to help children. But know not to bite off more than I can chew.
    You can do it!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I dream a lot about reality show outcomes. Usually shortly before the finale airs. Incredibly sad, isn't it? However none of the outcomes I dream of ever end up actually happening.

For example, shortly before the Celebrity Apprentice began, I had a dream that Penn was disqualified in the first episode.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've had dreams about video games I play before and once I even figured out the solution to a scenario in the game in my dream. I had been stalled at one level for weeks because I hadn't figured out where to find the next clue. I had a dream about it, tried what I saw in my dream on the real game, and it actually worked!
    JohnnyK likes this.

Some of my dreams feel so incredibly realistic that I find myself genuinely surprised when I wake up that it was just a dream. For example, last night I had one of those, where I was flying around on a purple unicorn in a candy land made of chocolate with fairies singing around me. I was shocked it wasn't real.
    Ellen, Cootie, coltnlasma and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Some of my dreams feel so incredibly realistic that I find myself genuinely surprised when I wake up that it was just a dream. For example, last night I had one of those, where I was flying around on a purple unicorn in a candy land made of chocolate with fairies singing around me. I was shocked it wasn't real.
    Where can I get a dream like that?
    All I've been dreaming lately is stupid work-related stuff.
    I fell like I should be getting paid for my REM sleep...
    Jamie5632 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Ellen, I HATE when that happens! Especially since when it does I never solve some big problem, it is usually just the annoying parts magnified and repeated.
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Fogey

When I lived in a studio apartment after I had lived in a small house, I had several dreams that I was living in the house again... and I always found extra rooms that I had never seen before. The studio apartment was boxlike. It wasn't charming and it didn't have character. Recently, I had a dream that the front door of my place was similar to cabinet double doors, except that I could only securely close the front double doors from the outside. (I've been having a hard time trying to keep some hall cabinet doors closed). My dreams aren't helpful... I typically dream about things that I want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I am so jealous. I need a dream like that! I hope that you found this dream to be something to laugh and feel joy about! Fantastic!

So I like talking about my dreams. I dream a lot about reality shows. I dreamed about X Factor a few nights ago.

But last night I dreamed about Masterchef

In it, Gordon Ramsay forced the contestants to eat three disgusting food items. I actually remember all three. One was some sort of green goo, the other was a bunch of living earthworms, and the third was human hair. After the contestants were forced to eat some of it, Gordon Ramsay started laughing and saying it was all a joke. And then I was there for some reason and told Gordon to cook a dish using those three ingredients. And then there was also a marching band that ate the hair.

Like, what the hell.
    Hyper likes this.

FORT Fogey

I have a lot of dreams about riding the train to try to get back to the part of the country we lived in when I was three. I take the train in my dreams because that's how we got to our new location. Sometimes I get close to where we used to live, but I can't get to the exact location. I've had several dreams where I rode the train too far and ended up in New York City. I've also had several dreams about elaborate basements. The house that we lived in after we moved to a different part of the country had an elaborate basement/garage. There was a large storage area, a washing machine and a playroom. In my dreams, I find things such as piles of wood and vegetation.

+ Reply to Thread