+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Who Bugs the Hell out of you???

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra View Post
    Agreed.... and ya Dr. Phils wife grates on my last nerve!

She sits in his audience and when the show ends Dr Phil walks out to the left and as he nears her she jumps up from her seat and LITTERALLY skips along beside him

He never thinks to walk a little slower for her..... heaven forbid he should walk at a pace comfortable for her short legs.... NOPE just take her hand and drag her along at his pace... one stride from him equals 4 steps for her.... she winds up looking like a three year old holding daddys hand and practically running beside him to keep up

The whole family are FAME WHORES who would do almost anything for money!

Know-it-all Dr Phil needs to counsel himself and his family!
    Agree 100%. I had Dr. Phil on in the background the other day, and I heard Dr. Phil's wife say she had finished her book over the summer...BOOK? WTH could she possibly have to write about??? I won't be buying it, you can bet on that!

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Mischa Barton bugs the hail out of me. Everytime I open a magazine her pics in it but for the life of me I cant figure out why anyone is interested in her at all. WTH has she done in the entertainment industry to garner so much attention?

Kanye West, can this guy BE any more conceited?

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Agree 100%. I had Dr. Phil on in the background the other day, and I heard Dr. Phil's wife say she had finished her book over the summer...BOOK? WTH could she possibly have to write about??? I won't be buying it, you can bet on that!
    You might like to check back in the early posts about Dr Phil. Just in case you feel alone in your opinion, you're not. lol A lot of us wondered what her claim to fame was.

It's probably been said already (I am not going to read 19 pages to find out) but WTH has Paris Hilton EVER done to deserve so much attention.
    Name ONE redeeming quality that skank possesses...just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    It's probably been said already (I am not going to read 19 pages to find out) but WTH has Paris Hilton EVER done to deserve so much attention.
    She doesn't trim her toenails at the dinner table Other than that,
    Last edited by Newfherder; 09-24-2006 at 05:16 PM.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Er.... I'm thinking here... This is difficult!

Can't come up with anything, sorry .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I can't think of the actor's name, but the lead character of Law & Order Criminal Intent bugs the crap out of me. Don't know why, but he rubs me the wrong way.

George Dubya, Bill O'Riley and Fox news. I hear Bush's voice and I start seeing red.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Little Richard!!!!!!!!! He is like nails on a chalkboard to me on "Celebrity Duets"...he makes Paula Abdul seem like Einstein!!!

Puleaze oh puleaze Simon Cowell..if this show comes back on for a 2nd season...PULEAZE do not have Little Richard as a judge, host, duet partner...don't let the damn man in the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    I can't think of the actor's name, but the lead character of Law & Order Criminal Intent bugs the crap out of me. Don't know why, but he rubs me the wrong way.
    Vincent D'Onofrio - he doesn't bug me though, I think he's kinda cool.

The thing that bugs the heck out of me is bad drivers. If you are unsure about driving take a driver's ed. course. And the people who throw garbage out their car windows especially cigarette butts should have to pull over to the side of the road and clean it up. That drives me nuts.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread