+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Who Bugs the Hell out of you???

MRD
    Let me jump on the I don't like Oprah or Dr. Phil or Rachel Ray band wagon.

My friend gets Oprah magazine and what kills me is that the "Oprah picks of favorite stuff" The stuff is outrageously expensive. Like most of her fans can go out and buy a $700 white blouse.

The thing about Rachel is her stupid laugh. That grates on me and I hate her show. There are others I'd rather watch.

I'm not a huge daytime talk show fan anyway. Except for Ellen and the late Mike Douglas
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Who bugs the hell out of me?

Currently:

Rachel Ray
    Oprah
    Dr. Phil
    Dr. Phil's wife

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post

Currently:

Rachel Ray
    Oprah
    Dr. Phil
    Dr. Phil's wife
    Me too, plus Regis and whomever he happens to be partnered with at any given time. I can't stand either pseudo earnestness or hyperactive braying, so all these people get on my nerves big time.

Oh yeah, I forgot Teri Hatcher. And Simon Cowell. And Anne Coulter, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh. And Dub.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Can't stand that chick from the view, Elizabeth Hasselbeck. Ughhh.

And some other specimens I could do without: Ann Coulter, George Bush, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh. Send them all to another planet already, they take up too much of our precious oxygen.

That creep on 60 Minutes who gripes about every freakin' thing, Andy Rooney. Retire him already!!

There are others but most of them aren't even worthy of the effort I'd have to expend on typing out their names.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I think we should start a thread: Who doesn't bug the hell out of ya? I vote for the Dalai Lama!

Ms Froggy...agree on all counts

I am really surprised that no one has listed Tom Cruise on their lists!

Whoa. Is there ever a lot of hatred and anger in this thread. Remember Karma. Release the negativity people. Breathe. Just breathe. Go to your happy place.

*Backs out of thread nervously*
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post

Currently:

Rachel Ray
    Oprah
    Dr. Phil
    Dr. Phil's wife
    Agreed.... and ya Dr. Phils wife grates on my last nerve!

She sits in his audience and when the show ends Dr Phil walks out to the left and as he nears her she jumps up from her seat and LITTERALLY skips along beside him

He never thinks to walk a little slower for her..... heaven forbid he should walk at a pace comfortable for her short legs.... NOPE just take her hand and drag her along at his pace... one stride from him equals 4 steps for her.... she winds up looking like a three year old holding daddys hand and practically running beside him to keep up

The whole family are FAME WHORES who would do almost anything for money!

Know-it-all Dr Phil needs to counsel himself and his family!
    Last edited by Cleocatra; 09-23-2006 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Let me jump on the I don't like Oprah or Dr. Phil or Rachel Ray band wagon.

My friend gets Oprah magazine and what kills me is that the "Oprah picks of favorite stuff" The stuff is outrageously expensive. Like most of her fans can go out and buy a $700 white blouse.

The thing about Rachel is her stupid laugh. That grates on me and I hate her show. There are others I'd rather watch.

I'm not a huge daytime talk show fan anyway. Except for Ellen and the late Mike Douglas
    I bought an issue of her "O" magazine thinking it would have some really interesting articles maybe some tips on decorating, recipes, fashion trends and such.... I stupidly assumed it would be geared towards average people with average incomes.... boy was i wrong!
    What good does it do me to know that the best white blouse on the market costs $700?!?!... or the best handbag is available for $500 etc etc!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    the kid who decides to drive through our court every day, beeping for the loser across the street who NEVER comes out when beeped for. I hate beeping and since this kid is obviously attached to his horn, he bugs the hell out of me!

+ Reply to Thread