+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Who Bugs the Hell out of you???

SHe's a local girl (Upstate NY - place in the ADKs even) so I get to see her Price Chopper supermarket commercials as well :rolleyes
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Oprah and her BEST FRIEND Gail (how many bloody times does she have to tell us that?)

And Oprahs new protege Rachel "the hyper freak" Ray

I watched Oprah and her BEST FRIEND GAIL doing their road trip yesterday.... could these 2 be anymore annoying and condescending?

I dont give a crap that Oprah has no idea how much gas costs or doesnt know how to work a gas pump, stupid fat assed cow!
    And her ugly friend Gail needs to stay home and raise her kids instead of travelling around as Oprahs BIGGEST FAN... god she is so annoying... all she does is brag about Oprah

They need to pin down the idiot Rachel Ray and cram a few dozen valium or ritalin in her yap and force her to swallow!
    She is a totally untalented over the top blabbermouth, I cant wait for her show to flop and they kick her fat butt off the air

Although I agree with you on some points I must point out that the kids are now grown. Hard to believe, isn't it. Time just flies when you're enjoying a family so.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Although I agree with you on some points I must point out that the kids are now grown. Hard to believe, isn't it. Time just flies when you're enjoying a family so.
    really? how old are her kids?
    If they are teenagers she needs to be there more than ever!

Seems just yesterday that Oprah had to brag on every freaking show for months that she got HER BEST FRIEND Gail a NANNY as a gift!

Anyways... i still hate them and I need to add a couple more to my list...

Dr Phil, his munchkin wife and their fat kids

Star Jones

The ENTIRE Hulk Hogan family of snotty freaks
    Hulks wife needs to take a look in the mirror and check out her fat and flab before she pours herself into her 16yr old daughters clothes! GROW UP OLD LADY!

ETA: just checked and see that Gails kids are 20 and 19 so thats a moot point.... still hate her and her HUGE feet
    Last edited by Cleocatra; 09-20-2006 at 11:39 PM.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Cleo, you are still making me laugh AFTER BB.

I also hate Oprah. I call her OprahSoprah. She thinks she is gawd. I dont know why peeps follow her every word. The grills at work will talk about Oprah, and say, "Well, Oprah, says....." I say to them, "Eff OprahSoprah."

Same on Rachel Ray. Have you ever noticed how she talks out of the side of her mouth??? Whats that all about?

I also hate that freaking Cherry Tree Song. If I hear it one more time I am gonna slit my wrists.

Right now I am also hating Will Kirby.

Give me some time, I will make a longer list.

I knew that one of the kids was 20 but didn't know if that was the older or younger one. I also knew that they were born a few months apart so one was either 19 or21.

I mentioned on another thread a while back that I wouldn't like being in Oprah's shadow if I were Gayle but some people said that wasn't true, that Gayle is her own woman. She may be, but she's her own woman when Oprah SAYS she's her own woman. I see Gayle as Oprah's hand maiden, for want of a better phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by UGetWhatYouNeed View Post
    Cleo, you are still making me laugh AFTER BB.

I also hate Oprah. I call her OprahSoprah. She thinks she is gawd. I dont know why peeps follow her every word. The grills at work will talk about Oprah, and say, "Well, Oprah, says....." I say to them, "Eff OprahSoprah."

Same on Rachel Ray. Have you ever noticed how she talks out of the side of her mouth??? Whats that all about?

I also hate that freaking Cherry Tree Song. If I hear it one more time I am gonna slit my wrists.

Right now I am also hating Will Kirby.

Give me some time, I will make a longer list.
    heeeee!

I have no idea what drives the OprahMania!.... she has promoted so many people who have turned out to be total crackpots over the years.... but people just climb on every Oprah bandwagon time after time without checking out her NEW "IT" person of the moment for themselves..... remember ROSIE?? wtf?? what happened I thought Rosie was the cook to die for and had all the answers??.... at least Rosie had some formal training and actually knew how to cook and make healthy dishes.... Rachel Ray throws the same slop into every meal she makes, EVOO, Chicken Stock, Pre packaged biscuit crap mix etc etc.... all her meals look like dinners at Dennys!.... totally unhealthy unimaginative fattening garbage food....

oh and lets not forget poor old James Frey and the Million little pieces of his soul as Oprah ripped one tiny chunk of flesh after another when she realized her BLUNDER!.... it was disgusting how she phones in to Larry King one night and defends the guy and then a couple days later she brings him on her show to disgrace him in order to try and save her own huge butt!...blech!

I've never really understood the fascination with Oprah. Her show is boring. I've tried to watch a couple of times when I'm at home sick from work, but I end up changing it a few minutes in. I'd rather waste my brain on Jerry Springer or Montel Williams or Maury Povich. I love how the ghetto people say Maury's name (You are NOT the father!!!)

Most of the things that bug the hell out of me are traffic related. I hate other drivers. The other day someone was tailgating me and I slowed down and swerved to miss an enormous pothole, and I looked in the rearview mirror and the guy behind me flipped me off and put his hands up like he didn't understand what I was doing. I hope he got a flat tire out of it.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Jay Leno bugs me. Add that to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by UGetWhatYouNeed View Post
    Jay Leno bugs me. Add that to my list.

Yep Jay Leno and Will Kirby can go straight to hell together

They neednt worry about taking Mike Boogie because he will already be there to greet them.

I really cant think of any night time talk hosts that I like other than maybe Jon Stewart.... and even he pisses me off from time to time ..... dont even mention David Letterman,,,, freaking weirdo hermit...

And whats with this new trend of having more than one dumbass sidekick for them to bounce their lame jokes off of?
    I guess the sound of ONE person laughing was becoming too obvious so now a lot of them have gotten 2 or even 3 sidekick idiots who seem to be there for the sole purpose of giggling at the BS the host tries to peddle as comedy.

Jay Leno always bounced his crap off of Kevin Eubanks in the band but now he has brought in Stuttering John from Howard Stern fame as an alternate target ..... I guess poor old Kevin was just getting worn out trying to giggle, snort and snicker at the humorless hot air spewing outa Leno night after night.

Last edited by Cleocatra; 09-21-2006 at 03:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread