+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Who Bugs the Hell out of you???

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Now I'm adding Lindsay Lohan. Enough already.

I was just thinking the same thing when I read my US and then I saw her again on SNL :rolleyes. She has been everywhere the past several weeks and something is wrong when a 17 yr old can be labeled a "party girl" and is now looking for her own mansion. Trouble ahead.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I only have 7 so far....in no particular order here they are...

Nicole Kidman
    Burt Reynolds
    Jerry Springer
    Jerry Seinfeld
    Crispy Minis Girl
    Mary Hart
    Anna Nicole Smith

Anna Nicole
    J. Lo
    Mini Me
    Lindsay Lohan
    Avril Lavigne
    Bette Midler
    Faith Hill
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Michael Waltrip
    Arnold Schwartzenegger
    Maria Shriver
    Oprah & Her 'pal' Gail
    Dr. Phil & his Wife & his Son
    OJ Simpson
    The lead singer of The Dixie Chicks, Natalie Maines
    Gilbert Godfried
    Judge Judy

I take issue with Dr. Phil, his wife and their son.... you forgot the other son - the whole damned family is annoying as hell!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

1.Dr. Phil's wife
    2. Kathy Lee Gifford
    3. Ken Kostick

I love Dr.Phil! He drives me a little nuts but he often has great advice.

J.Lo and Marc Anthony are now on that list, I love their music but this little marriage thing they just pulled will put both their careers downhill, if J.Lo's wasn't already.

Jay Leno - unfunny, unoriginal, pandering, poor interviewer with an annoying laugh.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Thank god I'm not the only one that hates the Crispy Mini's girl. DIE! OK.. here's my list..

1) Stephen Harper. The leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. He makes me cringe. If they win the election I'm going to cry. Seriously.

2) Eminem. He doesn't have anything of value to say. Angry lyrics can be insightful. Kurt Cobain wasn't a cheerful and happy person, but his songs had meaning. Eminem is just obnoxious.

3) Hillary Duff. I want to rip her arms off and beat her to death with them while screaming the lyrics to any of her songs.

4) Oprah. She has just gotten more and more fake as the years roll on. You have 200 billion dollars Oprah. Bargain home decor tips just seem a little contrived.. especially when you say "Oh wow.. and we can get that where? I'm going right out to buy one." Right Oprah.. because IKEA's new side table would look FABULOUS in your multi-million dollar living room.

5) J-Lo. It's enough already girl. Go away, and come back when you have a new movie, or a new song. I don't care about your bed hopping anymore.. actually, I never did.

6) Rachel Ray. I think she is easily the most obnoxious person on TV. "You know, I was a fountain girl at Hojo's". I know and I don't care!!!!!!!!

7) Bush. There are just so many things wrong with this man. I don't know where to start. If we're not all dead in 5 years, it'll be amazing.

8) The Osbourns. I never liked their show, and I like the media circus which has surrounded them for the past couple of years even less.

9) The Crispy Mini's Girl. She's just really annoying. Would a little dental work be so much to ask? And that laugh? Oye vey!

10) Mary Hart. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!

1) the crazy Clay Aiken fans. Not to offend anybody here and, well, pot-meet-kettle (I used to be a huge Clay Aiken fan). But while I was zealous, and even borderline-- I was never actually out-of-my-head nuts. There are fans who are actually insane, I think. All celebs have crazy fans...the more famous, the more notorious the more crazy the fans. But the crazy Clay Aiken fans actually turned me off the guy completely. It's sort of sad.

2)the receptionist where I work. She pages me and it just bugs the hell out of me. I have no idea why I find her paging so irritating.

3)my brother-in-law before he eats breakfast. He's mean, surly and bratty without food. And he knows it. But he won't eat when he's hungry. And that bugs me.

I love this thread TB
    My friends and I also play this game,but we usually call it 'The People Who Need To Get Out of My Face'

1. Gwyneth Paltrow
    2. Julia Roberts
    3. Halle Berry
    4. Katie Couric
    5. Carson Daly
    6. Jay Leno
    7. Beyonce Knowles
    8. Jennifer Lopez
    9. Tara Reid
    10.Lindsey Lohan

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one