+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remembering 9/11

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Remembering 9/11

I just want to take the time to remember the ones that died the day the US was attacked. My heart goes out to the family and friends.

Also, I want to take the time to thank each and every military person that is fighting for us to be safe. You are all in my thoughts and prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Re: Remembering 9/11

I also wish all those affected by the events of 9/11 can find some sort of peace. Our service men and women put their lives on the line every day and are largely forgotten by the American public. They put their personal lives on hold and are away from their families for months and months at a time. They are heroes - every one of them. Thank you.

Great thread.

Thanks to all those who serve to keep us free. My prayers are with the families and friends of those who left us on 9/11/01.

My prayers go to the families of those who lost their lives 9/11/01. They shall never be forgotten.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

My thoughts and prayers with all who lost their lives and their loved ones in 9.11. My thanks and prayer to those in the front lines in the war against terror since that time. We must never forget. . .

It was a jolt to realize its been 7 years since that awful day--it seems only a couple of years have gone by at times. Today is beautiful and sunny much like that day, and I took some time this morning to think of those who died so needlessly, and send a few prayers to their families who must find this day very painful.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the men and women who are serving in our war and for all of those who lost a loved one or a friend in the tragedy.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The daughter of one of my co-workers died in the towers on that day. It was her first week on the job at the financial firm of Marsh & McLennan Companies. She and her family and all souls lost that day are in my prayers.................
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread