+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Should Leo Name His Cat??

Well seeing as he has another pet named Norman I'd say name the cat "Bates" or ... hey ... maybe Cliff ....

If it's a female though Norm & ... VERA!

Cali I'm so sorry about your cat It's so sad when they go.

Visit your local animal shelter & save another kitty, it won't replace what you lost but it'll fill that empty space
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    What about angel....my dog actually has wings shes light brown but she has a white design on her that looks like wings but we named her muffin...our other dog is mabel(mothers always bring extra love) i have a hamster its name is oreo....i love that name for a cat to OREO!!!
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

My favorite cat was named Sher Kahn. Then when she had kittens, we named them Kubla and Ghengis.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Thank you all so much for your kind words. I appreciate it.

This site has a real sense of community and real heart.

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    no prob.....

I had a cat named apple...and we thought it was pregnant and i wanted to call the kittens apple sauce!!...but it ran away and i was soo sad
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Why not name the cat Spartacus? I love that name

FORT Fogey
    hmm cat name.. hmmm ............. don't know,, I have only had dogs..

If it's a black cat and Leo is a The Amazing Race fan, he could call it TAR.

Sorry about your cat Caligirl, our cat Crystal died last month after 19 years, it is really sad since they do have their little personalities and just become of member of the family.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I am also sorry to hear of Bob's disappearance, CaliGirl. I really hope he comes home soon. *hug* (My cat just turned 9. I live alone and would be very sad if he left.)

Leo, here are some cat names:
    1) cali, after the person who suggested that you name your cat
    2) variable, since you wanted to keep the cat's name undefined
    3) rugrat, if you're feeling cynical
    4) frodo
    5) stanley

Leo
    Premium Member
    I know that he should have a name - but there's a reason he doesn't have one yet.

You usually name a pet when you either buy or adopt them, right? Well, he didn't come to us either way. One day, he basically showed up right next to our back door and kept meowing. He didn't look like he was in such a good shape, so we took pity on him and fed him. Evidently, he liked being around us and decided to stay.

As for a photo, give me a day or so. I still have to finish the roll of film before I can put it here. But right now, I can give a description: he's about medium-sized for a cat (and still growing - I swear he's already grown bigger in the two weeks we've had him), and has a mix of brown and white fur.

CaliGirl: I hope that Bob will return soon. I share everyone's concern.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast