+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bored senseless--whose turn is it to entertain me??

Bored senseless--whose turn is it to entertain me??

Anyone out there? I'm BORED!

Hey, I live in Colorado, too.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

but Paulie, just saying that isn't entertaining... you need to say it and do something fun.....

:monkeybut

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hahaha...someone actually found this thread? I was EVER so bored last night.

Yes, Paulie, I'm in Highlands Ranch. I'm originally a Montana girl, spent 3 hellish years in FloriDUH and am GLAD to be back out west. I went outside today and was quite happy for the chill and gray skies!

cali--your quote under your name says you're doing taxes. I used to do it for a living in a "former life". Lemme know if you want some help!

I thought the thumbs-up guy was fun, Cali!

Glad to have you back in CO, GG. Love your screen name, BTW. I'll be sure to watch my step. No dangling participles or split infinitives around you, I can see!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

guess it's time to change it as I actually finished them on April 14th Thanks anyway though

*worried because grammar is NOT my strong suit*

Do NOT worry about grammar around me, unless you sent me something to proof. Then I can be brutal...heh heh. I worry more about my own than anyone else's. I think they call that OCD???? When I'm tired I become the Typo Queen.

It looks a lot nicer out today than yesterday, Paulie...just in time for us to go back to work, no?

Where in Cali you from, cali? I've got relatives in the Bay Area and in Orange County. Can't wait to go to the mountains in Gold Country for vacation in a couple months.

I'm from that part of California called Virginia

Cali is the type of car I have

+ Reply to Thread