+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Bravo!

Hey Bravo!

Didn't you have a special event this week? How did it go?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    HI MissF!

We just got back today! (unfortunately they still haven't caught this wacko that is shooting people randomly so I'm not planning on going out much until they do!)

The weekend was really really fun! Had a great time in Colorado (except for the football game...that wasn't the highlight )

Missed you guys and wondered what was going on!

Also, I managed to avoid learning who was kicked out on Survivor and watched it tonight! Boy was I surprised! I was sure it was either Ghandia or Ted!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Also, I managed to avoid learning who was kicked out on Survivor and watched it tonight! Boy was I surprised! I was sure it was either Ghandia or Ted!
    WOW! More power to ya
    I NEVER could have NOT checked.
    The shootings are horrible. I used to live in both Montgomery and PG Counties, still have friends there. It is so NOT cool. I hope they get the guy (guys?) soon. (Guy/guy's of course being a generic term).
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They need to hang the guy up by his fingernails in the center of town, and let people throw really small rocks at him really hard, for about 10 days straight.

+ Reply to Thread