+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Things that you really want

Things that you really want

There are quite a few things I want, and I thought it would be an interesting thread to start. You can post material or non-material, or both, like I'll do.

Of all the material things I want, an HD TV, high speed internet & a gaming laptop computer would be at the top.

As for non-material, I would love to be able to train my little chihuahua, Nina, some simple commands, like sit, stay, come, etc. She has a mind of her own and doesn't like to listen to me very much! Lol.

I would also like to find time to exercise more. I was doing quite well, but I didn't keep up with it.

What about you?
    Last edited by TV_Junkie; 07-07-2008 at 01:13 PM.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Re: Things that you really want

I want to retire. Desperately. With a reasonable income, nothing too extravagant, just enough to survive on with an occasional treat. I'm only 48 but the idea of spending 1,900 hours per year dressed in conservative clothing and trapped in a cubicle for the next 17 years makes me want to weep. In fact, the idea HAS made me weep, and I'm sure will do so again.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

MRD

I really want to get my degree and it seems like the more I want it, the farther away it gets.

I really want a new car and to be financially secure. Not rich, but not struggling either.

I want to have a meaningful job that I enjoy.

I want my husband to not have so many medical problems that are compounded by his demanding job.

And I want World Peace.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fan

I want to go to Hawaii and be able to spend without budgeting.
    I want to be able to take my girls shopping at their favorite stores and let them buy stuff that is not on sale. (and not worry about it later)
    I want my husband to quit putting me on a budget.
    I want my daughter to let me hug and kiss her witout recoiling in horror and not be embarrassed to be seen with me in public.

I want a Wii! Also want to lose 20 more lbs - preferably sooner rather than later but I'm working on it!

I want my old boss back.

I want the raise that I deserve and have deserved.

I want to work 5 days a week.

I want my two remaining children to be self-reliant (they are on their way).

I want everyone to be able to get along in harmony, without namecalling, ...to win the lottery, ...to get my log cabin in the woods with enough acreage so I don't have any close neighbors (without a spider in the area) with enough land for a garden so I can can my own veggies.

I really want this last year to not have happened.

I want to move out of the country.

I want new boobs ()

I want to have a son who does his chores without being told every single day to do them!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Hmm. The only material thing I want is a great big honking flat screen tv. And I mean BIG.

Other stuff - I want to finish my degree. Somehow. And I want my parents to be in better health.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

A Newf by my side
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3113616;
    Hmm. The only material thing I want is a great big honking flat screen tv. And I mean BIG.
    Be careful what you wish for- we have a BIG screen tv (92inch) and it has caused us nothing but problems. We have a smaller one we use more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast