+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Things that you really want

Re: Things that you really want

You mean I can actually wish my flat ones to fill out so I don't have to roll them anymore.

MRD

Wonder if we could get a group discount on boob jobs since this seems to be a big want of a lot of us.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Just some of the political things I want are for gas prices to go back to a more manageable rate and while we're at it, to create better fuel sources so we won't have to rely on gas, cities to make it easier for people to recycle, people to start recycling, and a plausible exit strategy from Iraq that is also in the very near future.

Material things: new digital camera, a new home, new fuel efficient car, trips around the world.

Self-Improvement things: to be healthy and in-shape, to find a good career with decent income, to learn to relax more and not be so stressed out all the time.

Wishful thinking: grandparents and other loved ones (including my pets) to still be alive. And a superpower of some sort would be great . Flying, x-ray vision, invisibility, any of those would be fun.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3116861;
    Just some of the political things I want are for gas prices to go back to a more manageable rate and while we're at it, to create better fuel sources so we won't have to rely on gas, cities to make it easier for people to recycle, people to start recycling, and a plausible exit strategy from Iraq that is also in the very near future.

Material things: new digital camera, a new home, new fuel efficient car, trips around the world.

Self-Improvement things: to be healthy and in-shape, to find a good career with decent income, to learn to relax more and not be so stressed out all the time.

Wishful thinking: grandparents and other loved ones (including my pets) to still be alive. And a superpower of some sort would be great . Flying, x-ray vision, invisibility, any of those would be fun.
    I'd want to be invisible. I think x-ray vision would cause me to be extremely embarrassed by some of the things I'd see. Although, hearing stuff while invisible that I don't want to hear might be bad too.
    Hmm, I guess flying would be the best one of those for me.

Well I was thinking more of being able to see winning lottery scratch tickets with the x-ray vision . Flying probably would be the best one. Especially with gas prices the way they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3115073;
    I want to learn to swim better. I can swim, but I'm so inefficient at it that what should be enjoyable turns out to be an ordeal.
    Have you checked into adult swimming lessons at your local gym or YMCA? If you aren't scared of the water and already know how to swim a little bit, you might really enjoy the class and benefit from it. You might also check out a water aerobics class. I used to do water aerobics and there were people in our class who didn't swim well at first and then, as the class progressed, they got more and more comfortable in the water.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

I want to stop self bashing.
    I want to be able to let my grief go for deaths in my life.
    I want to feel I've made my mother proud.
    I want to cure my insomnia once and for all.

That's not much is it?
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

I want one of those astronaut suits that has the air conditioning pack on it, so when I have to be outside, I can still be cool. I may look funny, but I gave up fashion for comfort long ago anyway.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3119075;
    Have you checked into adult swimming lessons at your local gym or YMCA? If you aren't scared of the water and already know how to swim a little bit, you might really enjoy the class and benefit from it. You might also check out a water aerobics class. I used to do water aerobics and there were people in our class who didn't swim well at first and then, as the class progressed, they got more and more comfortable in the water.
    doxie, I actually have a great fear of water...long story, but I'm not sure I'll ever be completely over it. I stick to swimming pools so I know theres a ledge I can scramble to if I start to freak out. The open water--while beautiful--scares the heck out of me! I can swim a length or two of a pool but it'll be effortless for everyone and after I'm done, I'm wiped. I think most of it is the fear, rather than the actual effort. I'm slowly working on that though!

I really really want a good job and a move out of NY for good.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast