+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are they now?

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar

Where are they now?

I thought it would be fun to have a thread on "finding people"

For example.....People on old reality shows that you have not heard about for a while and were wondering about.....maybe someone else knows about them

I would really like to know where Eddy from the 1st big brother is...does anyone know...or wonder where someone else is
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

I went digging....

There is a clip of an interview with him, but I HAVE NO IDEA when the interview was done.
    You can find it HERE

Also from Dark Features
    The article below mentions April 4 Again I have no idea what year they were talking about

DROP DEAD NEWS!!!
    Drop Dead Roses will be in NEW YORK CITY!!! Drop Dead Roses' scheduled on Friday, April 4th at 6:10pm, Village East Cinemas, Screen 6 (168 seats). If you're in town please stop by and check us out!!! for more information please check out NYFILMFEST"
    Drop Dead Awards and Nominations!!
    Best Comedy : Hollywood Underground Film Festival
    Best Foreign Film : Long Island Film Expo
    Honorable Mention : Best Picture UC Davis film festival
    Trash City award : Best Actor Eddie McGee
    Trach City award : Best supporting Actress Barbi Castlevi
    What's it about? Two friends (Shawn and Jason) own and run a service call Drop Dead Roses, where for a fee, they'll deliver any message with dead roses or slightly abused chocolates for you. Things get really tough when Shawn has to make a delivery to Kayla, the girl he wants to date.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm curious what happened to Lisa & Eric from BB3.... Are they still together?
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

From TV Rules

An excerpt from a "where are they now" interview. The link above will take you to the entire article.

Did you travel with Lisa like the two of you planned?

Eric: NO TRIPS. JUST A FEW DINNERS

Have you seen all the pictures of Lisa and the sadness in her eyes after your eviction?

Eric: YEP

Do you still have the picture that Lisa gave to you?

Eric: SHE'S GOT THE PICTURE.
    I don't know what to make of that, but it's the only information I could find

Sounds like they're madly in love.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey

RE: Eric and Lisa - BB3

God, that's sad. I am now assuming that there never was or ever will be any successful Reality TV hook-up.

Reminds me of that exchange in Speed, where people who bond in some unusual and extremely intense way inevitably fall apart because nothing that comes after can sustain the excitement of that initial adventure.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

FORT Fogey
    *nodding head at the sageness of that statement*

**Shaking head at the use of a Speed quote**

*rotating head in circles like in The Exorcist*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast