+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Dead or Alive

FORT Fogey
    Alive. I believe. He has not been sighted recently though

Joan Fontaine?

Correct, CaliGirl! Not sure about Joan Fontaine, I'll defer to someone who wants to take a guess.

I'm not totally sure about Joan Fontaine. I haven't actually heard of her dying, but I can't confirm she's still alive. She'd be probably in her 80s right now.

Is Karl Malden still alive?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Originally posted by John
    Speaking of Estelle Getty, did you know that she's actually 1 year YOUNGER than Bea Arthur, who played her daughter on Golden Girls?
    NO! How did they make her look so much older? This sort of makes me think of the actress who played Ethel on "I Love Lucy". Wasn't she younger than Lucille Ball? I saw a special on E in which they mentioned they had to deliberately make her look dowdy and old. Wait, is Vivian Vance still alive???
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowflake, Vivian Vance was younger than Lucille Ball. I think it irked her too that she had to play someone older that Lucy. Vivian died in the 70s of cancer.
    Who shot who in the what now?

bob hope is still alive and celebrating his 100th birthday very soon. i saw the commercial on abc for his birthday bash. dayum... 100 years old. that's a long life!!

that is all.

He's almost 100. Dayum. I thought he was closer to 85.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Karl Malden is alive. I saw him on the Oscar show. And unless she died without anyone hearing about it Joan Fontaine is too. Maybe she's hiding out with Art Carney who is also alive. How about Leo McKern, the priest in Ladyhawk?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the update on some of those famous oldsters, gracie.

Sorry to break it to you, but Leo McKern, the beloved actor who portrayed "Rumpole of the Bailey" left us for that great Courtroom in the Sky about 2 years ago.

Yes, thank you for the 411, Gracie. You're no "jumble of useless facts", you're a font of knowledge!

Now how about Ernest Borgnine? Dead? Alive? Frozen in a cryogenic chamber?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast