+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Thirsty Ghost

The Thirsty Ghost

Something very, very odd happened to my dad the other night that no one has been able to explain. My mom & dad have one of those water coolers in their garage and have the 5 Gallon bottles of water delivered to their home. (see pic of the exact cooler that they own.)

One night before going to bed, my dad removed the empty bottle and replaced it with a brand new FULL bottle. The next morning the bottle was completely empty!!! Yes, you heard me correctly. There was no leak... there was no water inside of the cooler or anywhere on the floor. My dad was actually seen removing the empty bottle and replacing it with the full bottle. Is this spooky or what?

Is there any logical explanation for this? Do you think Ghosts really exist? If so, that was a very dehydrated, thirsty ghost. This is just too weird!! This is really creeping me out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: The Thirsty Ghost

Is there any logical explanation for this?
    Almost certainly.
    Do you think Ghosts really exist?
    Almost certainly not.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;3016589;
    Something very, very odd happened to my dad the other night that no one has been able to explain. My mom & dad have one of those water coolers in their garage and have the 5 Gallon bottles of water delivered to their home. (see pic of the exact cooler that they own.)

One night before going to bed, my dad removed the empty bottle and replaced it with a brand new FULL bottle. The next morning the bottle was completely empty!!! Yes, you heard me correctly. There was no leak... there was no water inside of the cooler or anywhere on the floor. My dad was actually seen removing the empty bottle and replacing it with the full bottle. Is this spooky or what?

Is there any logical explanation for this? Do you think Ghosts really exist? If so, that was a very dehydrated, thirsty ghost. This is just too weird!! This is really creeping me out.

Do ghosts really exist? I think so. Can they drink water? I highly doubt it.
    Sure someone isn't playing a prank on your dad?

Don't let it creep you out.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I see the sane rational people have already posted. So now it's my turn.

Yes I very much believe in ghosts. I have seen and experienced quite a few things that have turned me into a true believer. But I also think there can be a logical explination. Could the water leak down in the holding tank? Could it have leaked out and then ran out a crack between the floor and wall behind the machine?

I totally do not believe in ghosts.
    Likely, the holding tank was empty, and the water bubbled down into it. If a new bottle is replaced when the holding tank is full, the "ghosts" won't show up.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3017426;

Yes I very much believe in ghosts. I have seen and experienced quite a few things that have turned me into a true believer. But I also think there can be a logical explination. Could the water leak down in the holding tank? Could it have leaked out and then ran out a crack between the floor and wall behind the machine?
    You said I was sane and rational and said that about Newf as well??? Gee, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Nuf, I too have seem things that make me tend to believe, but I don't believe they can drink water. Wasn't there a thread about this a while ago? Ghost stories or maybe that was on the Ghosthunters thread? I remember months ago people posting their stories somewhere.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3017426;

No water was anywhere on the floor. We're going to ask the delivery guy about this next time they make delivery. No one has a key to the garage and the dead bolt lock was on. It's the craziest thing I've ever witnessed. The holding tank is not that big. I just asked my dad about all of this again. He's just as blown away by the disappearing water as I am. Thanks for all the input. If & when we find out what happened, I'll let you all know.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Sounds to me like a water thief might be on the prowl. Yikes...shades of a future looking more likelier everday than not.

Bo Bo I believe in Ghosts, but ghosts that are thirsty I don't think so.

+ Reply to Thread