+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mother's day gift ideas

MRD

Re: Mother's day gift ideas

Newf, I thought you got her whiskey and shotgun shells? Tassles too? Man you are a GREAT son.

Hubby is once again out of town and he left my daughter $ to get me something, but we did all go out to eat over the weekend and I was told both Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day, so I guess that was my early present for both days.

I told my daughter, that I plan to stay on my pj's all day long and she is in charge of cooking and cleaning that day.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but I"m looking for a ring for my mother. Specifically, a silver dogwood ring, such as this: Art Deco Dogwood Ring

She had one she bought back in college, and it would probably be an antique and worth something now, but she lost it. Then she found a similar one at JC Penney (or the like) and wore that for a few years, but lost it a few weeks ago on a farm. So I wanted to get her another, and was wondering if anyone remembers seeing something like that in any major department stores -- which is all I have time to look at before Sunday.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Ebay has a selection of rings very similar to that. If you bought from one of the Ebay stores they could send it out right away or you could pay a little extra for priority shipping.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345