+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nemeses

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: Nemeses

I'm a bit late and my apologies for that, but please send Nemeses my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Thank you so much for the update on Nemesis! It's unfortunate that she ended up with complications and another surgery, but I'm glad that she's in the recuperation stage and was cheered up by all our well-wishes!

Do tell her to get well soon, but to take baby steps (literally)! Send her lots of hugs and purrs from me and my kitts!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thanks SO much for the Nemeses update. I hope all of the surgeries are behind her now so she can concentrate on getting better. You never know what the plan is for your life from one minute to the next.

Oh I'm so sorry Nemeses had a set-back with her recovery. I'm sure she's more than ready to go home to the comfort of her own bed. Please give her my warm wishes for a speedy recovery and a virtual hug !

Thank you for keeping us updated and it's good to know that the driver has been off the street since the day after the accident. I hope he never gets his license back and that he receives some extensive drug counseling. Driving is a privilege, not a right, so I hope his privileges have been permanently revoked. There are only so many chances one should have when it comes to reckless driving and I'd say he's used his up. Okay, rant over.

Get well soon Nemeses, we miss you!

MRD

Add me to the list that is sorry to hear she's still in the hospital and had to have more surgery. That place is NO place to get well.

Hope she is home soon and doing well.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear the driver is still in jail and will face jail time (if he was in a vehicle owned by someone else, are they not also responsible?) and I'm glad to hear that her medical bills are being taken care of and the extended stay and multiple treatments and surgeries will not bankrupt them.

Get Well Soon Nem. We miss you around here. DWTS is just not the same without you.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Thanks for the update. I was thinking about her last night while watching Don't Forget The Lyrics as we were usually the only 2 posting there. She would always want to know what happened and if it it was worth watching. I hope she got to watch last night, I'm sure she would have liked Kimberly Locke's performance.

Wayne Brady says lock in those lyrics Nem and get home soon!

Thanks for the update. It is good to know that they are in a financial position that this won't kill them. Hopefully they lock this guy up and toss the key.

Give her my best wishes.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Thank you so much for the update. I hope they lock that @sshole up and throw away the key. Please let her know that I am still praying for her and I can't wait until she joins us again.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I only hope that this is her last stay ever in a hospital and that she is back home SOON...and back to being her snarky, deliciously funny self on the FORT. Get well, Nemeses!!!

I am so relieved that hospital bills will not be an issue for them - my in-laws had to file bankruptcy after their daughter was hit by a drunk driver with no insurance. Total nightmare... Thank you to Jehraen for taking the time to print out all of our wishes for her - you are such a good friend! I hope the recovery goes well, though I'm certain she will have lots of physical therapy ahead. Please let her know that our prayers are continuing, and my thoughts are with her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast