+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nemeses

Re: Nemeses

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2885508;
    jehraen, and thank you for posting about Nemeses. I'm so sorry to hear about her accident and send good thoughts and prayers her way for a speedy recovery. I hope this drunken 'accident' will finally be the one to put this idiot away for a long time. It definitely ceases to be an accident when one continues to insist on drinking and driving. Good grief, what's it take to get someone like this off the road?
    Obviously not enough. I'm so glad she wasn't injured more than she is. What a scary thing to happen. Minding your own business after a nice night out and this idiot decides the sidewalk is a good place to head for in a car! Arghhh!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I've not checked in for awhile and just read about all of this today. Nemeses, I hope you have a swift and complete recovery. Best wishes to your family right now, since I know they must be worried sick. I certainly hope the idiot that caused all of this is put behind bars for a long, long time.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

How scary! I just wanted to add my well wishes too. I hope you are out of the hospital soon. We miss you around the forums.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Please send her my best. Thank you so much for keeping us updated.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thank you so much for the updates on Nemeses. Please pass along my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I can't believe that drunk driver had 9 DUIs and was still out driving around!

Thank you so much for updating us on Nemeses condition and posting our good wishes for her!

I'm so happy they caught the DUI idiot and I hope they put him behind bars for a long time. And that he has to do some kind of rehab and community work too!

I'm glad that Nemesis is getting better and she has great nurses to help her recover, and watch DWTS!!

Please let her know that misskitty, Gracie, Mr. Tootles, and Lexi wish her a very speedy recovery and we send her blessings!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thank you for the updates, jehraen. Best wishes to Nemeses for a quick recovery.

And let's hope they take that jackass off the road permanently.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Hoping Nemeses is home soon and able to watch DWTS without interruption .

I'm so happy they caught the drunk driver. I can't believe he had 9 convictions. I wonder if he was driving on a suspended license. And some people I know think I'm being extreme when I say I won't drive if I have even one drink. I know my tolerance level and don't feel comfortable on the road with any alcohol in me. Other people can tolerate more but you'd think after even one DUI a person would re-evaluate their driving after drinking

Please send Nemesis my condolences. I'm so sorry to hear what happened but am glad she is recovering well and that driver is in the slammer.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Premium Member

Thanks so much for keeping us informed. Please give her a hug and send her best wishes for a full recovery. I'm with everyone else who says it's great news that the dirtbag who hit her was caught. DUI is bad enough, but running down a woman on the street and leaving the scene is not going to win him any points in the judicial system. I would say stick a fork in him because he's done now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast