+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the most interesting job you've had?

I bet it was a striper.
    Peace

Originally posted by firegirl
    I retired recently from being a college cheerleading coach for 10 yrs, that was a blast! Sort of like herding squirrels sometimes 24 co-ed college students..
    If I could just sit there, that sounds like a dream job.

I bet I'd have to work, though. Rats.
    Last edited by Paulie; 04-03-2003 at 09:25 PM.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Well, I was seriously a stripper, but I'd hardly call it interesting. To me, the job I'm doing right now is the most interesting job I've ever had, at least when I get a chance to interact with the students and I dont have to spend all fricken day in the office. Oh and as long as they arent grade nines. *shudder*

JR.
    Originally posted by duckgirl
    Well, I was seriously a stripper

Thats me. I used to have some KILLER thigh muscles. of course, not so much anymore.

Fade to black
    I worked as a head waiter at a 5 star restaurant - waited on Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman on their 2nd date, lot's of other celebs. It was a lot of fun, I made a lot of money, but I partied entirely too much.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I used to supervise the operation of nuclear reactors on board submarines among other things. I once spent 128 days straight underwater without seeing the sun.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think what I'm doing right now is the most interesting job I've had... I'm a web designer & graphics designer, that probably doesn't sound too exciting to most people but I absolutely love it & love creating stuff, I work from home so no getting up at 6am to sit in traffic.

I also do a lot of adult websites & I've done (and I still do) adult (erotic) photography, and I do enjoy that, even though to me it's a job like any other, the topic itself is a welcome interruption inbetween all the mainstream websites

So that's me, as you see, webdesign have it's interesting sides as well, although I like all sides of it
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I used to supervise the operation of nuclear reactors on board submarines among other things. I once spent 128 days straight underwater without seeing the sun.
    How close is "The Hunt for Red October" movie to the atmosphere on board a submarine?

Fade to black
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Hey Umm Bill, I was an ELT (only a Navy nuc would know what that is) for eight of the longest years of my life on board fast attack subs myself. 103 was my longest stretch.

Shayla - there were some similarities - they did film it on board an actual US sub, but their depictions were a little off IMO.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast