+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Difference between men and women

Difference between men and women

My friend shared this story with me, and I thought it was pretty funny. Sharing it here with you guys.

He was in a car accident. Crashed his car, and the first thing he did was to pick up his cell and call a friend. It was a girl friend.

Him - 'Hey, I just banged my car into a taxi'

Girl friend - 'OMG!!!! Are you alright? Was anybody else hurt?OMG!!! Are you sure you're okay? Are you injured? Do you need to go to the hospital? Take good care ya, and call me if you need anything. Glad nothing serious happened.Call me okay, must!!!OMG!!'

Then he called the guy friend

Guy friend - 'How's the car?'

“In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Fade to black
    That's funny. I guess I'm more like a woman. Does that make me gay (sorry, that's a not so subtle Clay Aiken reference). I know a lot of guys who would be just like that, though.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

My initial reaction was to ask how's the car also. I mean, if he was all banged up, he won't be calling people up right?
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Rain!!

would ya really ask about the car first? Hazy would cuz he's a guy but c'mon!
    @ Hazy.
    I don't think anyone would for real.
    thanks for the chuckle Rain. That was cute
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread