+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy New Year!!

Re: Happy New Year!!

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Fort friends! I wish you peace, happiness, good health, prosperity and joy!

And of course, some great treats, ear skritches and warm naps in soft blankets for my Fort furry family!

Have a GREAT 2008!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

It is too late to wish happy new year. It was the second month of this year. Anyway Happy New Year to all members of this forum. The coming year may be filled with happiness and prosperity.

Quote Originally Posted by aarathi;2782775;
    It is too late to wish happy new year. It was the second month of this year. Anyway Happy New Year to all members of this forum. The coming year may be filled with happiness and prosperity.
    It's never too late for good wishes, aarathi And so I wish the same to you and your family and loved ones. May 2008 be the best year yet for all of us!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12