+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i love F.O.R.T

FORT Fogey

FORT ROX!!!

There's nothin' better than a FORT Lovefest! Woohoo! I am so glad we have a great group of people here!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    me too. Love the FORT. The level of discussion here is unique to internet websites, both in its friendly tone and high level of discourse. Our writers work hard on funny and entertaining articles to bring new posters to the place, and John's made this his "other" (i.e. non-paying) full time job, so kudos to the staff and thanks everyone for coming. The insightful posters make the site work.
    Nothing I can add to that.

FORT Fogey

LOL at Fort Rox!

I feel so protected and loved in here!

Where'd you get the picture of our super secret headquarters???
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Shhhh, you didn't have to tell, the spies for the bad people will find us.I'm glad so many folks have joined us for John's quest for the perfect site .
    Dedicated to sharing the addiction...

LG.
    oooh, here's a favorite of mine

It's Wartburg Castle in Eisenach, Germany. Yup, I was raised Lutheran, and the hymn "A Mighty Fortress is Our God" was written here while Luther was in exile, translating the Bible into German, or so the story goes. Guess some of that Catechism class is stuck in the cobwebs of my brain.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

How horrendous a name is "Wartburg Castle"? Could you live in a place with that name?

I think this place is unique for the exact reasons LG listed. And, CG, you've been a great addition to the site. I'm delighted to hear how happy you are here because we're sure happy to have you.

That goes for all of our members, actually. I just felt motivated to respond to CG's heartfelt comments because they made me feel so good.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I love it here I've never joined a message board before and being a member of FORT was a first.

I'm so glad to be here and part of the FORT community!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12