Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: myrosiedog

Re: myrosiedog

Awww, myrosiedog ! Here's hoping it's just an overindulgence in those crock-pot short ribs of yours that have taken this place by storm !

Don't be scared. You are in good hands until you can ( hopefully soon ) get back to the very best medicine, your home and your family, both the 2-footed and four-footed variety ... and some heaping doses of your family and friends here too !

Thoughts and prayers ... hugs and love .

Gabriel ... thanks to you for letting us know, and please let MRD's family know they are included in these prayers.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'll be sending good vibes and wishes for a speedy recovery from this end.

Hurry up and get home, so you can get some rest--hospitals suck!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

My thoughts and prayers too, myrosiedog!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2704229;
    I have an update from myrosiedogs hubby, and I won't get into all of the details, but here are a couple of snippets: If her complaining is any indication, she is feeling better. They put her on fluids and got her blood sugar back to normal. That's made a difference. Her blood sugar was very low and the doctor thinks that could be the cause of the seizure.
    The EEG is normal.

She is hungry and that's a good sign.

But they won't let her eat, so that is the basis of the complaining.

They do plan to feed her soon and see how she tolerates it and also let "nature take its course" before sending her home, which will probably be tomorrow

My Note:
    And to let you all know how close of a community we are:

Our (myrosiedog and hubbys daughter) got on the computer and read her all the well wishes over the phone and that did cheer her up, so please tell everyone thank you.
    That last portion of the post after I read it later did not seem clear. My note was that to show how close of a community the FORT family is: here is a follow up email from myrosiedogs hubby:Our daughter got on the computer and read her all the well wishes over the phone and that did cheer her up, so please tell everyone thank you. end email quote --- Sorry for the confusion folks, but it was a long day for me at work. -gabriel
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Thanks for keeping us posted, gabriel. I'm sending good thoughts to myrosiedog and wishing her a speedy recovery.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm so sorry to hear about this! Our thoughts and prayers are with MRD and her family. QueenB is right - hospitals suck. MRD - get well soon and rest up in your own warm bed with your Rosie and Bogie and Waldo. I'm sure they miss you and we miss you here as well.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Adding my thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery, also, myrosiedog. Here's hoping you're soon home and comfortable surrounded by your family and the doggies.
    And Gabriel, thanks for keeping us updated. You are an angel!

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

My heartfelt prayers go out to you myrosiedog and your family. Hope you are indeed feeling better and will be home soon!

I hope your feel better soon, myrosiedog. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast