+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your ringtone??

I've just had the ones that came with my phone til last weekend. A friend sent me "The Star Spangled Banner" so I've been using it. He also sent the themes from "smurfs" and "the muppets".

I like having these new ones. I hate hearing rings that are the same as mine. I never know if it's my purse ringing or someone elses!

My Wyndtell doesn't ring. It vibrates! LOL

Do you ever have such a catchy ringtone that you don't answer it, just so you can hear the whole thing? See, I think that would be my problem.

I like having these new ones. I hate hearing rings that are the same as mine. I never know if it's my purse ringing or someone elses!
    Glenna, funny story. I'm in the grocery store the other day, and I hear my ring. But the lady next to me answers her phone and starts talking...But the ring keeps going. I'm like "dang, lady you have to press a button before you start talking!" Then, I realize it's my phone, and both of ours started ringing at the same time.

Has anyone seen that commercial when the guy is like, trying to impress a girl and talking about all the classical music he listens to, and then his phone rings and it's the chicken dance?

"It's... not mine."
    "Just holding it for a friend, right?"

I have t-mobile and one of the ring tones is called "twirl", it just sounds like twirling music.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

The sound of pacman dying. :eat

Originally posted by John
    Do you ever have such a catchy ringtone that you don't answer it, just so you can hear the whole thing? See, I think that would be my problem.
    I know! I do that too.

I currently have 'Sweet child of mine' by guns and roses.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fogey
    34-second version of Suspicious Minds.

Mine is "Eine Kline Nacht Musik" Not that I hear it often. I usually leave it off.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast