+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2007

Re: Christmas 2007

We are starting Secret Santa tomorrow at work and it will go for the next 2 weeks. I'm a nerd--I love Secret Santa! I love going to the copier and finding a little gift or candy with my name on it!

Oh how I love Secret Santa too! It's the most fun when it's with a group of friends or coworkers when a limit has been set! That last part is key.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2710879;
    Sooooooo...inquiring minds (like mine! ) want to know what theme was decided on.............
    I pushed really hard for Christmas in South Park, but Mr. Hanky was a no-go with the boss. He didn't think the executives would appreciate a flying piece of poo (whatever, everyone likes Baby Ruth). So we're doing Christmas on Gilligan's Island. I'm supposed to build the Minnow this weekend. It's going to come crashing through our server wall. It's definitely going to look like a wreck, maybe not a boat.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I came home for the weekend to a house that's almost completely decorated inside, save for the tree! My dad and I did the outside lights today (only one near-fall from the ladder!), and we won't do the inside tree till all four of us are together, which this year will probably be December 23.. we hope. My sister's abroad and supposed to come home on Dec 22, but apparently there's talk of more transit strikes in France. We're crossing our fingers!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2711989;
    I pushed really hard for Christmas in South Park, but Mr. Hanky was a no-go with the boss. He didn't think the executives would appreciate a flying piece of poo (whatever, everyone likes Baby Ruth). So we're doing Christmas on Gilligan's Island. I'm supposed to build the Minnow this weekend. It's going to come crashing through our server wall. It's definitely going to look like a wreck, maybe not a boat.
    Oh I love that idea!!

Make sure you post pictures once its all done!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic

I wanted to use an appropriate thread to send my holiday and new year greetings to all members of the FORT.

I have found this place to be friendly, warm and fun and it is a place that I look forward to coming too whenever there is a desire to share comments on various reality television shows.

I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah (and whatever other holiday some of you may celebrate), as well as a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Thank you all for making my life better and more fun and a special thank you to the people who so vigilantly run this Board and keep it a welcome oasis for people like me.

That's really sweet memorylane!

I got home on Monday from school and as soon as I got home, it was like automatic Christmas spirit. I'm totally in the spirit now and cannot wait till we decorate our tree. Got to wait till my brother's done his finals.

doxie Congratulations! That sounds like a very special date for your special day!!!

missyboxers: I hope your sister makes it home in time!

burntbrat: Wow, you guys really go all out!

memorylane: Thank you so much! We are very happy to have you here. Merry Christmas to YOU as well!
    -----------

I used to like $1 gift exchanges at the office or Secret Santa; but eventually they got expensive and there was always someone who brought a very inappropriate or stoopid gift when everyone else got something nice. I'm glad I'm not involved with that anymore. It is fun when everyone cooperates and know the "rules".
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

well, I'm on crutches for another week, but they fixed up my foot with red and green elastic bandages like a candy cane - and I put some red washclothes with green shiny ribbon on my crutches hand grips -
    might as well make the most of it.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2716013;
    well, I'm on crutches for another week, but they fixed up my foot with red and green elastic bandages like a candy cane - and I put some red washclothes with green shiny ribbon on my crutches hand grips -
    might as well make the most of it.
    We need photos!

Glad you're making the best of it. Hope you are back on your feet minus the crutches soon. I swear I am more afraid of hurting myself while on crutches than from how I got them in the first place. I'm a klutz.

Feel better soon there Mrs. Claus.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread