View Poll Results: Left or Right - Creative or not?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left handed - and I'm creative.

17 13.28%
  • Left handed - and I'm not very creative.

5 3.91%
  • Right handed - and I'm creative.

77 60.16%
  • Right handed - and I'm not very creative.

29 22.66%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Left or Right?

Lefty. Creative/imaginative. Definitely.

They say most lefties tend to be artistic in some form or another. Duh...that's probably where the idea for this thread came from. Ignore me, I'm a goofus today...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'm left handed and I like to think I'm creative...but I could just be kidding myself and I may be only creative at trying to do things left handed in a right handed world.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I'm right handed and I like to think I'm creative I play around a little with arts and crafts, and am playing around with banner making for my site now.

Left handed people are supposed to be very creative, I heard.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Right handed & creative.You have to be creative if you're a school teacher!

I'm right handed and I don't think I'm very creative. I struggle when I try to come up with new and interesting layouts for my blog. All the layouts I've ever created are quite boring compared to other people's (table layout, divided into columns). Whenever I do projects, they always look the same as the last project I did, except with different content. I admit, I'm not a very creative person. The only thing I think I'm quite creative in is writing. I love writing short stories.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'm right-handed, and I'm not really that creative. Anything artistic was never really my strong suit.

I am right handed and my friends and family tell me I am creative. I knit, create one-of-a-kind greeting cards, write poetry, make fun gifts out of glass beads, and keep my kids entertained all day long. I guess you have to be kind-of creative for all of that. The only thing is I am kind of mediocre at each thing. I am not an expert at anything.

I almost forgot. I was a licensed cosmetologist for quite a few years and that taught me to use both hands for many things. I did hair and nails. Fun fun.

I also worked at the Olive Garden which increased the stregth in my left arm. We had huge trays with heavy plates that we often had to lift above our heads with one arm to pass another waiter with a tray in the same aisle(taller waiters went up and shorter waiters stayed low. I am 5'11"). I also waited tables at a breakfast joint that did not have trays and learned the art of stacking full plates up your arm for easy carrying and coordinated food arrival. I have so much respect for good waitfolk.

So right handed and creative-yes; supertalented-no.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I'm a creative right hander. I do arts and crafts when I find something that can hold my interest, write sappy poetry, and pretty much got the creative side forced out of me at work when I suddenly became the main cake decorater for my store. Everyone raves at how wonderfully creative I am even tho I don't see it at times, so it's gotta be down in there somewhere!!

I'm right-handed, and I love any activity that's creative, artistic, or imaginative. Now, whether the things I produce are worthy of being labelled "creative" is another matter entirely, but let's just say I enjoy the endeavor nonetheless!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Left handed and creative.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast