+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: If I were the opposite sex...

Originally posted by Paulie
    People stare at me when I'm topless, Feif. They're trying to figure out where all the blinding white light is coming from. "Hey, is that a man-shaped lighthouse on the beach? Can we turn it off?"
    , Paulie
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

FORT Regular
    I'll love take my own time shopping! I'm a very indecisive shopper and indecisive guy shoppers always get the "Can't you make up your mind already?" kind of look.

I'm not sure but Ladies never seem to get that....
    Are YOU a Nature lover after what it did to your face?

Originally posted by StevieM
    well I'm no angel. I swear but, was brought up to not swear.
    My parents & my husband rarely curse. I rarely do it in front of my parents out of respect for them, b/c I know it's offensive to them. With my husband, on the other hand, I let the expletives fly freely, & he can just get over it. I would NEVER swear in front of children or in a professional situation though. I had a customer swear at me yesterday b/c he was angry with his loan officer. He used the "f"-bomb with me & "s**t". After the second time, I was ready to politely tell him that I would appreciate he not use that type of language with me if he wanted to continue the conversation. He called back later & was much nicer & didn't use profanity. He didn't actually apologize, but I could tell that he was sorry he spoke to me like that.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Fade to black
    True Romance is one of the best movies ever.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    True Romance is one of the best movies ever.
    Huh? :

Did you mean to put this in another thread?

Princess
    According to the "gender test" I'm already a man! Seriously though... I think I'd do like Sher, i.e. not leaving the house and needing a tremendous amount of privacy .

FORT Fogey
    Another thing I think I would do as a man, would be to go up to complete stranger playing golf or basketball and just join in the game..
    Girls NEVER do that, we don't go to the mall and see a group of women and think hey I would like to shop with yall or lunch with you etc..

Princess
    Hmmm....firegirl, to me that's two completely different things. I can definitely go up to strangers and ask to join a game - which isn't personal, but I would never walk up to strangers and ask to join them shopping or going for lunch, as that is something personal.

Fade to black
    Holly...

No, Phat made reference to it on the previous page when he said and I quote...

"One of my top movie moments: That scene in True Romance where Christian Slater's character goes into a tirade about "If I had to, I mean, I absolutely had to sleep with another man, it would be Elvis.""
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Oh, OK, my bad...

+ Reply to Thread