+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FoRTS Cribs

FoRTS Cribs

It's impossible for us all to visit each other personally, so If you'd like to invite your FoRT Friends in... We'd love to visit!!

Post pictures of your home, Exterior or ...
    Interior Room(s)
    (add as you wish)

Here's my Hacienda (Exterior)

I love it, but those stupid Association dues!
    Attached Images Attached Images

MRD

Re: FoRTS Cribs

Nice place. LOVE the bay window.

Funny you started this thread. We have now been in our new home/state for a year and I just went through and got pictures out of all 4 seasons of our home. I was thinking about framing them together. (I've never had seasons, I lived in hot, hot, hot Florida where the seasons are Not summer but hot, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas )

So here is my house in all 4 seasons starting with Summer.

Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fanatic

Love watching that tree change with the seasons MRD.
    This is where we're living now but moving soon:

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2580946;
    It's impossible for us all to visit each other personally, so If you'd like to invite your FoRT Friends in... We'd love to visit!!

Post pictures of your home, Exterior or ...
    Interior Room(s)
    (add as you wish)

Here's my Hacienda (Exterior)

I love it, but those stupid Association dues!
    a landscape makes or breaks a home. yours looks good. who takes care of the lawn? got some striping action going on.
    Profit's not a dirty word.

MRD...

What is that tree in your front yard? It's magnificent!

In these shots the trunk looks like a Crabapple, but there's no visible leafing to be seen among the blossoms....
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2587331;
    MRD...

What is that tree in your front yard? It's magnificent!

In these shots the trunk looks like a Crabapple, but there's no visible leafing to be seen among the blossoms....
    Supposedly its a cherry tree, but we never got any cherries. But the neighbors have told us that its had cherries in the past. So who knows. I am learning all new flora here, so all I know for sure is that we have cedars, pines and azaleas in our yard. Those I can recognize myself!

The blossoms did look cherry like, and many are simply decorative - as in DC, but Sheesh... Such a BIG tree... And SO gorgeous! If you ever get fruit, you will be a bit busy...

I don't know where you are now, but I can agree how fantastic four seasons are!! Our first 20 years were in the Houston, TX area, and ACK really bland seasonwise... The only good things there werethe Dogwood and the crappie fishing on Lake Houston... ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2587540;

The blossoms did look cherry like, and many are simply decorative - as in DC, but Sheesh... Such a BIG tree... And SO gorgeous! If you ever get fruit, you will be a bit busy...

I don't know where you are now, but I can agree how fantastic four seasons are!! Our first 20 years were in the Houston, TX area, and ACK really bland seasonwise... The only good things there werethe Dogwood and the crappie fishing on Lake Houston... ;0))
    We're in Greenville, SC. But I was born and raised in Florida where there is only one season: HOT.
    So I've LOVED having seasons and Fall is coming. The weather has cooled off some and I noticed today that the cherry tree is starting to change colors.
    In another month it will definetly be fall, I'm sure.

I love that tree, but we have so many birds, that maybe we did have cherries and I didn't get to see them as the birds got them first. Or the Easter freeze did them in like it did so many things here this year.

Thanks for sharing your pics myrosiedog & bewty! Very nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProbablyBaby;2587022;
    a landscape makes or breaks a home. yours looks good. who takes care of the lawn? got some striping action going on.
    Thank you ProbablyBaby That picture was taken in the Spring but you should see it now. The drought has left its mark. I don't do my own lawn. I pay out the ying yang in association dues (not my choice), but it is nice to come home and my yard is all edged and cut. I guess the only time the dues won't bother me is when it's time for a new roof. They have to pay for that too.

I'm going to be the first to post pictures about the interior of my crib! We've lived here for about five years. The pictures below are of my penguin themed guest bathroom. I love penguins and I HAD to repace the nasty pink paint in this bathroom with the penguin border and matching paint. I also have penguin shower curtain hooks, rugs, towels and a picture of a family friend visiting with penguins in Antarctica. The pictures aren't that good because it was hard to get a wide shot of a room that small!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast