+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will this day ever end?

FORT Regular

Will this day ever end?

I am so out of it today. Don't know if I'm going to make it through the rest of this workday.

I had to take a break from work...and find something to take my mind off work...Anybody else having a looooong monday?

Last edited by Leo; 09-10-2007 at 10:00 PM.

FORT Regular

Re: Will this day ever end?

whats up...no ones having a long monday? i'm the only one?

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

justdecent, you didn't give me a chance to answer! Both my office mate and I are having loooooong days today. Normally we love coming in and dealing with things, but today is taking the cake. I'd rather be at home reading!!

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Looong Monday here, too. I went out of town this weekend for a family wedding and got home late last night... I normally have a fixed Sunday evening routine - all errands/chores/etc are done by 6 so we can cook some sort of easy comforting dinner, baths for the kiddos early, the it's family game night from about 7:30 to 9. Then they go to bed and I have something sweet to eat and curl up for Sunday night TV - Star Trek re-runs and old The Outer Limits. I missed it last night and my entire day has been "off"... plus it's rainy here and I'd love to be at home curled up and napping on the couch.

Not a fan of Mondays, and I couldn't wait for today to end (though I'm sure tomorrow will be a difficult day as well). Fortunately, back during Bachelor season, a friend and I started getting together on Monday nights and having girls night-- tv and sweets. It's something to look forward to during the long day-- takes the sting out of the start of the work week.

+ Reply to Thread