+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What has been the best part of your day so far?

FORT Regular

What has been the best part of your day so far?

What has been the best part of your day so far? Is their something you look forward to every single day? I really enjoy my drive to work in the morning. I have my cup of coffee and a beautiful scenic drive for about 30 minutes. It makes me smile. 

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: What has been the best part of your dayso far?

Well, I hate getting up early but it's a fact of life that when you're an adult with a job, you have to...so I like to have my morning cup of coffee and read rosekid's recaps... That actually makes my mornings start off much easier than usual!

I look forward to going to my yoga classes...

And I also look forward to lunch every day. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I love to eat and I am ALWAYS hungry...and I love thinking about where I will go that day and what kind of food I will eat...

Re: What has been the best part of your day so far?

I look forward to my shower in the morning. It's the only thing that truly wakes me up. I spend my time thinking, and some of my best ideas come to me there. I mean, let's face it, it's not like taking a shower requires any concentration, so my mind is just totally open. It's great!

MRD

I have never been a morning person, but....

I sit on my patio every morning and drink my coffee and just enjoy the quiet, bird song and the wonderful feeling in the air here. It's about 20 min. of my day that is truly my own and no one else's.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

The best part of my day so far is stopping in to see my FoRT buddies. My computer kept crashing so I didn't know if this would be possible today.

FORT Fogey

I am looking forward to Big Brother tonight!

The best part of my day, every day, is when I walk in the door at home and my husband and kids (well, at least one of them) come running for a kiss. I like my job but it is always very nice to get home in the evenings and know that the work day is behind me.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

MRD

The best part of TODAY has been that I have fabreezed the mattress and pillows and put them in the sunshine. Washed sheets and comforter and am looking forward to falling into a nice clean, crisp, good smelling bed tonight.

If I were rich, my housekeeper that I would hire would have to change my sheets every day. I love clean sheets, but I don't love them enough to change them more than once a week and I don't fabreeze and stick stuff out in the sun but every few months. So I love it when its all so clean and fresh.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2559746;
    If I were rich, my housekeeper that I would hire would have to change my sheets every day. I love clean sheets, but I don't love them enough to change them more than once a week and I don't fabreeze and stick stuff out in the sun but every few months. So I love it when its all so clean and fresh.
    Oh me too. I remember when I was a kid, my granny used to hang out her quilt every day that it wasn't raining on the line in her yard. I loved snuggling down in her bed - smelled like her and sunshine and all things fresh and good in the world... Even now, I use a lavender mist on my pillows because that is what she did and it is such a soothing, sweet smell to me.

The best part of today for me has been learning that a car problem I thought was going to be expensive turned out to be a cheap and easy fix! I simply needed a new battery...

An everyday joy is my evening cup of coffee. I take it to the patio after dinner and sit outside, unwinding from my day while the dogs frolic and the kids clean up. I love coffee, but I sip it and so in the mornings it goes cold and I run out of time before I get to finish a cup! It's nice to have that in the evenings!

The best part of my day, every day, is picking my kids up after work. they come running up to me yelliing, "mommy!!!" And anything bad that has happened that day just melts away. Kind of puts everything in perspective and I realize how lucky I am to be blessed with a wonderful family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast