+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1104

Thread: I'm Strangely Attracted To...

Would it be too much to ask if we post a little photo attachment of our attention-getters. I have no idea who Jamie or Adam is nor Wayne Static. Dr. Drew Pinksy, who?

I need to see to believe!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

** Google Image is my friend:

Wayne Static (real name Wayne Richard Wells, born on November 4, in Muskegon, Michigan, 1975 [citation needed]) is an American musician, and is currently the singer, guitarist, keyboardist, and programmer for the Industrial band Static-X. His hometown is Shelby, Michigan and he graduated from Western Michigan University. Before Static-X, he worked as an asparagus picker. Wayne is also a vegetarian because he opposes animal captivity.

Wayne was 3 years old when he got his hands on his first toy guitar. His parents decided at age 7 to get him his first real guitar, an S12 beginner model. He was given lessons, which paid off a year later when he won a talent contest playing “Skip to My Lou.” Wayne attended Shelby High School and was described in his high school years as being at the top of his class when he graduated at age 17. He is also considered very bright and hard working while still able to have a good time and put on a show.

His tall standing hair is his most notable feature, which is held up, as mentioned in the Wisconsin Death Trip liner notes, by White Rain hair spray.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

ClosetNerd: Hey, thanks for the photo! He's got that bad boy look with intense eyes. If he grew a moustache and nixed the braided beard, I'd be with you

yeah, I'm not big on bad boys... but theres something about this looks-so-bad-acts-so-good guy.

Last night channel flipping before bed I was reminded of another "strange" attraction I have: Peter Dinklage.
    Last edited by ClosetNerd; 11-28-2006 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Dar. I can spell

ClosetNerd, I completely understand your thing for Peter Dinklage. I looovvvvved him in The Station Agent, and something else I saw that was completely awful but that he was fabulous in. A little man with a big personality is infinitely more attractive than a full sized man with no personality.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Ellen Degeneras. I know she is a lesbian, but still there is something about her that makes me want to buy tickets to her show, just so she can dance next to me in the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2158970;
    ClosetNerd, I completely understand your thing for Peter Dinklage. I looovvvvved him in The Station Agent, and something else I saw that was completely awful but that he was fabulous in. A little man with a big personality is infinitely more attractive than a full sized man with no personality.
    I liked the scene in Elf where he runs across the table and launches himself at Wil Ferrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2157567;
    He would be delightful if it weren't for that on-all-the-time thing. A little bit of that goes a really long way, sort of like a habanero.
    I wouldn't say he's that hot.
    Yeah, a little does go a long way, but I love a man who can make me laugh.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Sorry, closetnerd. You can have Dinklage to yourself. Not my kind.

How about Josh Groban?

Attachment 18685
    Last edited by misskitty; 12-20-2006 at 02:10 AM.

I used to be head over feet for JoshG. I had all these dreams where I was trying soo hard to get him to notice me. It was very Jr High stuff *lol* I still feel fondly for him, but it's almost becoming more of a familial feeling now. Not THAT familial tho. More like, when your dad marries a woman who has a son who's about your age. And cute. And you can't admit that to yourself because he's family now *keeps digging a deeper creepo hole*
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 11-28-2006 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Lingo

+ Reply to Thread