+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your horoscope and

Leo, as the fifth sign of the zodiac, you are a strong and dominant person. You are enthusiastic and very creative. Yeah, I love being creative with everything and have energy for it

As the most excessive spendthrift in the zodiac, you want to enjoy the good life. Luxury is a necessity to you, and you donít like to settle for second best in anything. Generally you are generous, kind and openhearted. One of your most endearing traits is bringing sunshine to those around you. No one could ask for a better friend. However, your ego needs feeding, and since you love flattery, you can never get enough. Hee hee... I am known to spend money and yes, I need attention sometimes :o

Having your element as a Fire sign, makes you active and enthusiastic. You are extremely ambitious and a hard worker. Although you can appear lazy at times, itís most likely a temporary rest so that you can sit back and admire the things around you. This is definitely true. Usually, I finish my work in good time and spend rest of day relaxing. My boss always wonder if I finished this and that.

Born under the most royal sign of the zodiac, the symbol of the lion is perfect to describe you. The lion is the king who dominates and is not afraid of challenge. I do love challenges, but I do not think of myself as dominative

The planet that rules Leo is the Sun. In astrology, the Sun is the considered the most powerful planet. Its influence is over authority and vitality. You love to give advice, and are known to be a little overbearing at times. I do give advices to my friends all the time, and am known to be overbearing and opinated when it comes to debates and arguments

Along with Taurus, Scorpio, and Aquarius you are a Fixed sign which means that you are a perfectionist and are resistant to change.
    I do get frustrasted when something is not "just perfect," however I do not think I am resistant to changes. I like improvement, and my personal motto is to accept criticism and to improve myself constantly.

I think horoscope is a bit too broad and subjective to many interpretation that it can be related to anyone, but this does sound like me though...

I'm Sagittarius. December 8.

The Archer
    November 23 to December 21
    Traditional Sagittarius Traits:

Optimistic and freedom-loving
    Jovial and good-humored
    Honest and straightforward
    Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
    Irresponsible and superficial
    Tactless and restless

Tactless? Sometimes.
    Yep. This sounds like me.

Glennajo. what website did you go to get both, the traditional traits and the dark traits?

I'm a Taurus, and there are definitely some aspects of me that are fairly prototypical of that sign.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Am I the first Gemini?

Man. You all suck.

I am a Libra. Pure Libra
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I'm a Libra!

I went to the site, Glennajo and I am so excited to find this information:

The color of choice for Libra is Blue

Your starstone is the precious Sapphire. The Sapphire is one of the most beautiful and sought after gems in the quartz family. It is considered good luck in many ways and one of the major healing stones.

---------------------------------------------

RE: STARSTONE CONTROVERSY
    There is, and always have been, a controversy over "starstones". Starstones are NOT birthstones. I give you here in these pages the stones that are called your starstones, (planet stones), which viberates the strongest to your planet or sign, NOT to the month that you were born. I would also like it if those who think they know precisely what their stone is to go to the library and reference some good Astrology books such as 'Parkers Astrology'. Sorry for the confusion, but confusion over this topic has raged for hundreds of years.

I have always loved sapphires!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Hey! I have the same birthday as Bill!

Cool!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'm an Aquarius, and they got it mostly right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast