+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Things you have never understood!

Re: Things you have never understood!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2553808;
    Revlon had this 10-minute color, but they discontinued it. I let them know that this was a bad idea. I loved it!

Something I don't understand: Why people care about somebody being gay; unless they are trying to hook up with them, what possible difference could it make? I've never understood that.

I don't understand this either. What business is it of mine what ANYONE does in their homes.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Guys and spitting?

Guys (boys) and sticks?

Guys and cars? There is a serious, wierd love affair going with this one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2613508;
    Guys and spitting?

Guys (boys) and sticks?

Guys and cars? There is a serious, wierd love affair going with this one.
    It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand. Yes I do love my '74 Olds convertible.

I don't understand why some threads on FORT are very open and friendly and others are just so darn clique-y. Yes, OK, I'm a tad bitter only because there is a certain thread I would love to be a part of, but no one will play . Oh well, plenty of other nice people here, and in the thread I get really, truly addicted to (Hello BB! See you next summer!) people are very welcoming to new..and not so new...posters. Actually, that's true here most places on the FORT, just a few that really aren't so open...Anyway, thanks for letting me vent, all done now

Katydyd, I'm sorry if you found any cliques-I've never encountered any myself. I know there are places to visit for anyone of any age. I hope you continue to grace us-I love learning about the differences of everyone!

Thanks Famita! No, I love FORT, I lurked for about 2 years before I ever got up the nerve to post, and have only run across one thread where I've felt ummm, un-welcome, for lack of a better word. I was just frustrated after posting I don't know how many comments, questions, whatever in that thread and not ever getting a response. Oh well! I'll just enjoy what others have to say there, and post elsewhere You're right, there are plenty of places to visit (I've even tried to get my mother to check out the FORT, but I think she hears "Reality TV" and doesn't realize there's so much more) and lot's of nice posters too!!

FORT Fanatic

Love seeing your posts on the Fun and Games thread Katydyd so I hope you continue to enjoy!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I love FORT, but there are some cliques here. It's like that on many boards. Just remember it when people are new and be welcoming.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

That's funny - I've never noticed any cliques here. Maybe I'm just not posting to the forums where you're seeing it. But that's what I like most about the Fort - the fact that I don't see any cliques. I will definitely stay away from cliques. That's why I don't belong to the Parent/Teacher organization at my son's school. It's EXTREMELY cliquey.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Moving on.....I don't understand why some men wear short socks with dress shoes and dress pants.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread