+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Last Meal

Originally posted by Ignatius
    Well, food is an aphrodisiac...I'm pretty sure it isn't hard to guess what I'd be doing after the meal

my guess would be dying from all that food (but it did sound good)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I would have escargot and crab cakes with some pasta with olive oil/parmison cheese topping plus a spinach salad with a warm honey orange dressing with a nice white wine.

Then cheese cake with a large creamy coffee
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I'd have to have to have filet mignon, a baked potato with butter and sour cream, corn on the cob with lots of butter and salt, and cole slaw. I'd wash it down with grape Kool-aid and then I'd enjoy some Berry Weiss.

I forgot to mention that I'd like my food prepared on a grill with the best charcoal by the best chef.

Great, now I can't stop thinking about my favorite foods. My stomach is growling and I swear I that I smelled shrimp with butter and garlic but it's not possible since I'm sitting here in an office!

FORT Newbie
    I know...I'm wishing I had my last meal, too. What's the saying? Be careful not to wish your life away.

If you knew for sure that you were going to be eating your very last meal---what would you eat?
    Lobster and more lobster

No limits, since this is all a mental exercise....would you have a chef prepare your last meal or would you cook it yourself? If a chef, who? {and maybe why?}
    I'd have Paul Walker prepare it for me so I could watch him and Ed Harris join me cuz I'd love to sit and talk to him.......(I can dream)!!!!

Would you have company or eat alone? If you could pick the place with the largest picture window, what would you be gazing at as you eat? Already answered who and it would definatley be the ocean........

Music or no? Candles or natural daylight? Eat inside or outside?
    candles yeah!! Outside.....on the beach.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I forgot to answer that part of the question:

I guess I would get the chef from Iron Chef (forgot his name the big Japanese guy in silver and red uniform) to prepare all different kinds of sushi dishes for me. Including tuna, salmon, eel, squid, octopus, sea urchin, jellyfish (funny, you all mentioned this, but this seems normal to me), and so forth. I like sushi, sashimi and temaki, as well as maki rolls. I love the aesethic presentation of sushi, they look beautiful! I have seen this chef prepare new sushi dishes for his newest Sushi restaurant, as it was on the Food Network the other day.

I would like to have the meal on the sidewalk out in the open air, watching people walk around, sitting and so on. A view of the ocean, or the harbour would be excellent. San Diego comes to my mind, when I think of all these... I would probably have my good friend sit with me to share the experience with me, but again I know he doesnt like sushi. So, I would probably be better off with my real good pal from France, she loves to try anything!

No music, obviously, it would have no impact on me.

I hope you'd allow me to join you, kuifje75, because that meal sounds dreamy! I think you mean, Iron Chef Morimoto, I saw that special on his new restaurant too.

As much as I love sushi, though, I would have to include some red meat in my last meal, as I am an avid carnivore. Filet mignon, rare prime rib, beef tournados wrapped in bacon, lobster thermidore, deep-fried soft-shell crab, a baked potato, creamed spinach, cheese fondue and bread, and a Venetian dessert buffet.

If it's my last meal, I'm eating everything I can and then washing it down with a bottle of Dom Perignon.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Originally posted by Paulie
    I'm assuming you're not actually going to eat the pack of cigarettes.
    mmm... tastes like chicken!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast