+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What do you dream to drive?

FORT Fanatic
    I've driven an Acura NSX, and think it's a great car. However, I would like, and I'm sure I will have someday, a Jaguar XJ220 in midnight blue with a dark grey interior. Of course, it's not legal in the US, so I will have to buy a huge European castle to go with it so I will have a place to drive it.

My dream car is the MGB. For some time my heart was set on the MGB-GT green convertible.

My preference is not that rigid, however. This weekend I contacted a private seller about his canary yellow MGB roadster. And, lo, it was still available! Here is that beautiful car:
    Yes, this car is perfect for me.
    And it is perfect for Snoopy.

Tonight, though, my friend talked me out of purchasing it, and not because I wasn't willing to engage in the mechanical hobby side of it, but because I'm now looking for a primary car. Yes, the MGB is the car for weekend jaunts, not everyday practical driving needs.

In any case, if you happen to live in the Pacific Northwest and have a "practical" car for sale (for example, a toyota, honda, or suburu under $4K and 100K miles), please PM me.

Fade to black
    Ever since I was a little kid, I've always wanted one car and one car only. It's not the most expensive, but it's certainly not cheap - and one day soon, I shall have it.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

It's sweet when someone has wanted something since childhood. Hazy, is there a story behind it?
    ---------
    Nice cars on this thread, by the way. Beautiful AC Cobra, Modesty.
    phat, was the General Lee really their parents' car? Wow.
    ---------
    I have one more car to add to this thread. Please don't laugh at me. It's the "Gizmo." It's an electric car that only goes up to 45 mph.

I wouldn't take it on a road trip, but it's the perfect commuter car. Instead of gas, it uses a battery which "can be charged from any normal protected, 20 amp household circuit." The charge will last for 45 miles and costs .25 to recharge the pack. Thinking about it...

Fade to black
    My uncle Phil, had a Corvette Stingray, and when I was 8 years old he lived with us. He was like a big brother to me and I idolized him, and I wanted to grow up to be like him (kind-hearted, humanitarian, poet, etc. And while I don't want a Stingray, I still want a Vette. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

My fantasy car has always been an Aston Martin, primarily because it was always the James Bond car.

My favorite of the classics is DB5 from Goldfinger:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

As for the newer Aston Martins, I like the V12 Vanquish. Of course the MSRP starts around $300,000, but I guess that's the price when every one must be custom-made. I might have to pay more for the pair of machine guns for under the hood, heat-seeking missiles and brace of shot guns in the front radiator.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    I am with you sher,, I love those convertable jags! in a champagne color! I HATE corvettes,, maybe cause my ex bought his girlfriend one the day I filed for divorce! hmmmmmm

My dad did me a great favor when I was about 8 he bought and completely restored to original a 56 convertable thunderbird. I love it and now I have it! But, it is a Sunday/weekend car. Bright red w/red and white leather interior and a continental kit. As a kid it was always my dream to have that car and a couple years ago he gave it to me!

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar

Your favourite motor cars?

As title?
    Who likes what now?

Well here's a list of my most favoured cars:

Sports (2 Door sport):
    Mazda RX-7 (My Avatar)
    Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 (MY DRIFT MACHINE)
    Ford Mustang V-8 (the one that's gonna come out next year)
    Lancer Evolution (3,5,6,7,8)
    Toyota Corolla Levin/Sportivo (Aussie models as they only exist there... SCORE!)

oh hell... I can't be bothered to think about more at the moment... hell... why are Hondas crap? take a look... (John I hope you don't drive one)

I am in love with the new Chrysler Crossfire; also the new "hot rod" small Chevy pickup,yellow please; I think it's called SS- something
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast