+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romance & such

Re: Romance & such

I don't know if you would call it romantic or not, but I went onto a website where you can find out who has died and I just so happened to know the first person and I broke down crying, well, my boyfriend was like 2ft away from me on his computer, and he stopped what he was doing and came over to me and held me in his arms and let me cry all that I needed to. I was devastated that my friend had passed away at the age of 28 and he was just so loved.

Re: Romance & such

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;2439131;
    I don't know if you would call it romantic or not, but I went onto a website where you can find out who has died and I just so happened to know the first person and I broke down crying, well, my boyfriend was like 2ft away from me on his computer, and he stopped what he was doing and came over to me and held me in his arms and let me cry all that I needed to. I was devastated that my friend had passed away at the age of 28 and he was just so loved.
    It's not romantic in the typical sense, but those are the times when we realise if our partners stand by us or not, that it is love

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12