+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Obsessive/Compulsive? Come share!

What I had to do was purposely make myself walk out of step, and after a long time of doing that, I finally just stopped paying attention. Like I said, it took a while. But it was annoying my friends, so I had to quit

Okay I get extremely anal when people get in my car and proceed to start fumbling with the radio! NO ONE SHOULD EVER TOUCH MOKKA'S RADIO WHEN RIDING AS A PASSENGER IN HER CAR!
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

agentcarver
    I'm in a car now, and I know the feeling. I don't come into your house and set the clocks to match my watch, regardless if my watch is correct or not, so don't set my radio to match your tastes.

(Moped is on blocks for the time being because there's no way I'm driving anything without a roof and less than 4 wheels in the winter)

FORT Fogey
    John I do the game thing in my head when I am under stress,, I have to spell the last word in a sentence I say or hear,,
    I also have a thing about the refridgerator being categorized, and my daughters bows being a certain way on her head,, lots of others.. and I am divorced from a maniac of a OCD

Princess
    firegirl!
    I also have a thing about the refridgerator being categorized
    This is so funny - to read how some things are soooo important for someone, where you can't care less...
    I just stuff everything in my fridge as I buy them (and usually find something wet and slimy tucked in the back that was once some kind of vegetable).

PKeeper
    Here is mine. When I eat jelly beans, I need to get one of each color and eat them in a certain order.

This is the offical order:

white, yellow, orange, pink, red, blue, green. purple, brown, black.

There is no other way to eat jelly beans.

agentcarver
    I'm the same with smarties, but in a different order

I HATE the black jellybeans

FORT Fogey
    when I eat a ie: burger and fries or sandwich and chips I have to have a burger to frie ratio , once either one is gone I am done.. usually I have fries left over..
    I also have to drink DR. Pepper out of a styrafoam cup with ice and a straw..

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I just love this thread

I always knock 3 times on the outside of the airplane as I'm getting on.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Well, it's nothing I do, but Patrick Roy doesn't skate over the red/blue lines before each game... EXCEPT THE GAME I SAW. I was so bummed, looking forward to crazy ass Patrick jumping over the lines, but he skated right over them.

Bumhead. It was cause he wasn't playing.

+ Reply to Thread