+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Obsessive/Compulsive? Come share!

I wrap once around my hand then fold over. YEs...I admit that it is not hanging on the toilet paper thingy.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I am a folder!

Fold twice, 4x thickness.

I don't even understand the question.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Paulie just uses pages from the Sears Catalog, in his outhouse with the little moon on the door.

Paulie just uses pages from the Sears Catalog, in his outhouse with the little moon on the door.
    John!

John!

Speaking of OCD I heard on local radio "celeb dish" this morning that whenever MICHEAL JACKSON goes to anyone's house, he takes a toilet seat with him, asks which bathroom in the house is least used, and his bodyguards go install it. TALK about OCD. :rolleyes
    Personally, I wouldn't wanna be using the same seat as Micheal anyhow.

I wonder if it is one of those tiny kiddie seats for the toddlers just learning how to go, who do not want to fall in.(big runnon sentence?)
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I haven't checked this thread in a bit . You guys are all in a tither about Normal Stuff.

Sheet & Pillows matching
    Pillow ends to outside of bed
    Toilet paper - over - the other variation is however acceptable at SOMEONE ELSES house
    TP Must be folded to be useful
    Clorox clean up wipes are the best ever invention, because you no longer have to make a production out of your... ah.. concern....

Normal Normal Normal and if all of the non organized freaks in the world don't like it

I wouldn't even let Micheal in my house , so no need to change seats.

One I just noticed tonight. Veggies have to be cut in a uniform manner as does cheese.They have to be arranged on the plate, not just thrown.
    I think this harkens back to having worked for a caterer before.However I do admit that my family would probably not refuse to accept the food if it is not properly prepared/served.

My MIL drives me nuts with her haphazard methods of food preparation

I'm very anal about the order of my food. For example, when I go to McDonalds or something... I have to eat my fries first, THEN the burger.

Not only that, I dump out my fries and eat the small ones first, working my way up to the big ones. I have no idea why.

And I can't finish the burger ever. I have to leave about 3 bites left and then I throw it out.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread