+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Obsessive/Compulsive? Come share!

Dex
    Unlike John, FH and echo, and like GG, I always use blue pens I don't like black pens, cos' they make my handwriting look bad. Maybe it's just me
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

Princess
    I absolutely need to use a blue pen. When I worked in real estate, that was the easy way to tell if a document was an original
    I'm totally with you, GG!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    Unlike John, FH and echo, and like GG, I always use blue pens I don't like black pens, cos' they make my handwriting look bad. Maybe it's just me
    Nope, you're not alone. Black pens make my already ugly handwriting even messier. It's true!

FORT Fogey
    I need black pens too... I will use blue pens if absolutely necessary, but it just feels terrible as I write....

And as for pencils???? Ew..... I hate pencils (if I have to use pencil, it has to be a mechanical pencil)

Damn,all this talk about pens,I HAD to go out today and buy me two new Uni-ball Gel Impact Bold black pens. I feel so content now...

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I use blue pens too. I just don't like black pens. I don't know why.

Reality Tv Addict
    I have 2. The biggest one is that I can't stand to have people walking behind me at all, but especially if I'm sitting down. So in a restaurant or something I always have to sit with my back to the wall or to the portin of the restaurant witht he fewest people. The whole thing gets very detailed actually... but I judge each seat on a case by case basis to determine what is best and will have the least people moving behind me.

The other is that when using public restrooms or someone else's bathroom I have to completely wipe off the seat before I can sit on it. Makes life a pain when I have to pee really bad.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie
    I have 2. The biggest one is that I can't stand to have people walking behind me at all, but especially if I'm sitting down. So in a restaurant or something I always have to sit with my back to the wall or to the portin of the restaurant witht he fewest people. The whole thing gets very detailed actually... but I judge each seat on a case by case basis to determine what is best and will have the least people moving behind me.

The other is that when using public restrooms or someone else's bathroom I have to completely wipe off the seat before I can sit on it. Makes life a pain when I have to pee really bad.
    I dated an ex-cop once (he claimed he had worked in narcotics...but he wasn't exactly a truthful, honest person...which is a whole different story/thread). Anyway, he claimed that he had to sit with his back to the wall because he could scope the place for people he arrested in the past that might be coming after him. I never cared that he had to sit back there in the restaurant - most hostesses were very accomodating. Now that I think about it - he probably wasn't scoping the room for ex-convicts

Today, I encountered a new pet peeve. I was in line to pay for my things. Three people in the line...I'm second in line. The person behind me kept inching closer and closer. She was literally right behind my shoulder. This lady was getting in my "personal space" bigtime (she could have used a mint too). I couldn't stand it - so I left the line. It gave me the creeps.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Dex
    I had the same experience! This lady was queuing right behind me... I could almost hear her breathe I don't understand why she had to stand so close. And personal space is very important to me

I was tempted to fall backwards and bump into her :rolleyes
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

I cannot go to sleep at night unless I double check to make sure all my doors are locked and chained. Not that I live in a bad area or anything, but I just can't fall asleep unless I'm SURE that the doors are locked tight!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread