+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Obsessive/Compulsive? Come share!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    If a digital clock changes the minute, and another one doesn't, I am about 70% likely to unplug it and wait to plug it back in so it's correct to the second.
    I'm somewhat like this. I don't need clocks around me, but every clock has to be the exact correct time. I am constantly calling 'the time lady' to make sure that my time is correct. I even have her number stored on my cell phone. (I have to check my car's time, you know?)

I am also obsessive about experation dates. Whenever I buy my pets' food, I always check the dates to make sure they are at least a year away. It it's going to expire in a few months, I won't buy it. I also won't use things that are going to expire in a month or two; aspirin, mouthwash, eye drops, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I also won't use things that are going to expire in a month or two; aspirin, mouthwash, eye drops, etc.
    Well don't peek into my medicine cabinet then!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

on vacation
    Whenever I eat, any food on my plate cannot touch another food on my plate. Don't hand me that it's all mixed at the end either.

Vacuum cleaner cord HAS to be wound clockwise and neatly--no slack.

I'm an obsessive compulsive cleaner too. Once you start cleaning you can't just like dust around stuff, you have to move furniture, wash walls.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Wow, can you come obsess at my house

I'm an obsessive compulsive cleaner too. Once you start cleaning you can't just like dust around stuff, you have to move furniture, wash walls.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    Wow, can you come obsess at my house
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I just realized something else I'm OCD about. I absolutely refuse to use blue inkpens. I MUST have black ink. Honestly, I don't know why we even have blue pens around the house, my wife refuses to throw them away since they're perfectly good pens. I don't allow them in the office, because I'll accidentally pick one up, and be mad about it for the next couple of hours.

I have a "favorite pen" that I take with me when I travel.

I'm the same way with black pens. I haven't written with a blue pen (that was my own) since I was in Junior high. Black just looks better.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I just realized something else I'm OCD about. I absolutely refuse to use blue inkpens. I MUST have black ink. Honestly, I don't know why we even have blue pens around the house, my wife refuses to throw them away since they're perfectly good pens. I don't allow them in the office, because I'll accidentally pick one up, and be mad about it for the next couple of hours.

I have a "favorite pen" that I take with me when I travel.
    I also HATE blue pens. I also have to write with bold gel pen. No fine point ones for me! I am sure you were able to tell from my check I sent you.

Too funny on the black pen thing. I absolutely need to use a blue pen. When I worked in real estate, that was the easy way to tell if a document was an original, so most of the title companies, mortgage lenders, etc. preferred blue. Blue is my favorite color too, so it works.

As far as brands, I'm a lefty so I have trouble writing with some pens. Right now I'm partial to the Zebra Jimnie Gel Rollerball medium point. I request them 2 boxes at a time when our admin orders office supplies.

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    Whenever I eat, any food on my plate cannot touch another food on my plate.
    dreaminginblond, I think you and dflem would make great friends I believe there are a few more 'neat' eaters here...
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

+ Reply to Thread